Yandere Civilians x male soldier reader.

Comenzar desde el principio

Then she wrote my order down with a smile and she didn't do that with the others but I'm assuming she got a bit of relief from someone ordering with politeness or something like that. The rest of the group saw this and was constantly teasing me about it, saying if I got a crush on her, I was a simp or something like that. I knew they were just screwing around and when they got bored of it, we chatted it up good, cracking jokes and other fun conversations like that. I looked around the place and it looks very homey and makes me feel at home already, then I saw Claire from distance and we met eyes again, then she waved at me with a smile. I nodded and waved back at her then she went back to the kitchen. Then my mind went into wonder mode and just daydreamed away....until the food gets here then I'm back to reality. 

(Timeskip)

We finished our meal and we were going back to the hotel to hit the hay before the early wake-up call, but then a hand grabbed my wrist and I turned around to see Claire holding a plastic to-go box.

Claire- I just wanted to say that it was nice meeting you Y/N and I brought something for you. We had too much of these fried mushrooms in the kitchen and I thought of you and was wondering if you would like some to take back to your hotel room?

Y/N- Sure, thank you, Claire. Here, I was gonna save this for a pack of cigs but I want you to have it. 

I gave her my leftover money of 12 dollars for her tip and to show some appreciation.

Claire- Oh Y/N, you don't have to. 

Y/N- But I want to and it's to say thank you for being a kind waitress and tolerating our rowdiness.  

Claire- Well, I appreciate your business and your welcome here "anytime" you like. 

Y/N- Huh? Well, maybe when we come back here in a few years, I'll definitely have to and have that steak again. 

Then her smiled slightly faded for some reason but I didn't want to intrude on her emotions so I decided to head back. 

Y/N- Well, have yourself a good night Claire. Bye.

I made my exit and walked back to the hotel but not long after, I heard some talking from around a dark corner and I made sure to have my pistol and combat knife before I went into the darkness to investigate. I made my way farther and the noises went louder till...

????- Now, I'm gonna ask one more time...Give. Me. The. Fucking. Money!

I looked from a corner and saw a rough-looking man robbing those poor people for their money. I needed to stop this right about now before he hurts them badly. 

Y/N- STOP!

Robber- Huh? Who the fuck are you?!

Y/N- Doesn't matter who I am, what matters is that you are trying to rob these people and I'm here to stop this. 

Then he shifted his focus from them to me and was waving his knife around.

Robber- Ohhh, so now your basically asking me to rob you and hurt you up pretty badly. Well, since you asked, I'll provide!!

Then he charged at me but I quickly grabbed his arm and slapped the knife away from him then put him down on the ground where he couldn't get away. 

Y/N- Last chance.....get out of here before I have to do something that you wouldn't want me to do. 

Robber- Piss off, you son of a bitch!

Y/N- Ok then.

I twisted his arm with enough force that wouldn't injure him but would have some extreme pain enough that he wouldn't be able to use it properly for a while.