"I was-- Faline was- What? Okay, if they don't let me graduate, I swear to God-"

"What are you looking for?"

"Ah! This. And him"

They look up to see an on fire Parris walking down the corridor. Scott and Liam grab him as Stiles sprays him with the fire extinguisher.

"Grab him. Grab him now"

"Okay"

"God, ow!" Liam shrieks loudly.

"Liam, you're fine."

"God, that doesn't feel good, you know?"

"Oh my God, Faline!"

Faline turns and faces her brother and she wraps her arms around him.

"Stiles? What are you doing here?" Parrish notices Stiles over his sister's head.

"Buddy, love you, but we're way past that, okay? You gotta fill us in. What's going on?"

"Douglas... He's merging the worlds so the Ghost Riders can cross over"

"Yeah, he wants his supernatural army in our world," Liam says.

"How do we stop him?" Faline asks.

"The train. It's coming"

"Okay, and how do we stop that?" Faline asks.

"You can't stop it. But you can divert it"

Faline and Stiles look at the train track that was leading up to Beacon Hills High.

"Okay, how the hell do you 'merge worlds?'"

"Okay, nowhere in the manual does it say that Werewolves can do that, and Scott and I pretty much wrote the manual"

"We can't even move between them, all right? Look what it took to break you out"

"We can't move between worlds, but Corey can. He can exist in both worlds-"

"And he can take people with him"

"Yeah, at Scott's house! He pulled a Ghost Rider into our world"

"At the lacrosse game, he brought us into theirs," Scott says.

"What if that's how Douglas is doing it? What if Corey's the key?"

"Interesting theory, okay? Solid logic. It is, but he's in there, and we're out here. So, the only way to save everyone now is to just divert the train" Stiles says.

"We have to find him"

"How?" Faline asks.

"I'm going into the Hunt," Liam says.

"No, no, no" Stiles says. "Liam, I think you're confused. We're trying to get people out of the Hunt-"

"He can get taken by a Ghost Rider," Scott says.

"It's just- That's not a pleasant option. I'm speaking from experience"

"I don't need to get taken to get into the Hunt!"

"Okay, seems like you've got an idea. Let's discu-" Stiles is cut off by Liam running away. "Where are you going?"

"I'll be back!"

"Were we like that?" Stiles asks.

"Worse," Faline says.

"Parrish said we just have to follow the tracks"