the end?

~third pov~

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" Was all Jon could make out. For there, sitting in the passenger side of the batplane, sat Jason. Jon got ready to fight, thinking Jason was still Asfur, Thalia's little plaything, her henchmen. "Oh come on Baby blue, I'm not here to fight" Jason rolls his eyes as he hops out of the plane. Jon looks dumbfounded as Jason walks up to him. "Remember, you're not much stronger than me," Jason says, flicking Jon's forehead.

After a few minutes of explaining things to Jon and Damian, there was silence

"so you're telling me, that night we went after you in that hideout of yours. y/n actually got close enough to get some lightning to you!?!" was all Jon could say, baffled at their luck. "I guess so" Jason shrugs, " I remember her hand brushing my shoulder, and then it was like everything clicked into place. But I couldn't let Thalia know that, or any of you. I had to keep up the charade as long as possible to gather info" Jason explains. It's not been easy for him. Having to make the love of his life think he had no idea who she was, it was torture and broke his heart into pieces. "even now don't have enough info to help you guys take down whatever big plan the evil she-demon has planned. But I thought it was the best time as ever to let you guys in on my secret"

~upstairs, y/n's pov~

"crap" I mumbled shakily. I sat on my bed, positive test in hand. I can't decide if this is good or not. I've changed some of our future, but Robin still grows up with a single parent. The one thing I was trying to avoid. Tears rolled down my face as thoughts flooded my brain. Is this really it? is this how it'll be? I'll be a single mom, raising my speedster daughter without her father around? I wanted better for Robin. I wanted to erase that awful future I went to and give her- us- a better one. But now it's just another messed-up future she'll get.

I threw the test in anger across

I can't just get rid of the baby, that's just not me. But I feel bad bringing them into this...

suddenly, I heard a knock on my door, "who is it?" I sniffle out, not even moving my gaze from the test on the floor. "it's Damian, can you come outside real quick?" I'm not really up for-" y/n, please, just come out, this is important" I hear Dami interrupt, sternness in his voice. I sigh and get up, sniffling and wiping my tears away as I walk to and open the door "what?" just come with me" the ravennet demands, grabbing my hand and yanking me down the stairs. Why is he being so serious right now? he knows I just took a pregnancy test and he acts as if he doesn't care. He drags me all the way down the stairs and through the house leading me to the cave entrance. watch his he puts in 10:30 on the clock, making the clock move the elevator appear. "come on" he mumbles

We get in the elevator as I try to fight back tears as I rub my belly, she's in there. "why is this so important huh? why are you being such an ass-" but I stopped talking when the elevator door opened. For in front of me stood my big strong man, the love and light of my life. He just stood there in the cave staring at me, "hey babe"

"Jay? is it really you?" I ask, tears rolling down my face as I walk slowly to him. "yeah, babe, it's me, the real me" he gently smiles. Oh God, I missed that smile, and his eyes, his turquoise eyes, they gleamed with tears. I ran as fast as I could to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, and smelled him, I smelled like home. "it really is you!" I cried as he picked me up and resting his head on my neck. "you smelled me didn't you" he lightly chuckled, "I had to be sure" smiled, tears uncontrollably running down my face. 

We stand there, Jay holding me as I cry tears of joy into his shoulder all while he holds me tight mumbling "I love you"'s over and over again

Soon Jay explains everything

How I unknowingly saved him and how he has this plan to take down a huge plan of Thalia's 

"I couldn't be happier" he smiled. Then I remembered that he could actually be happier

"well..." well what?" he asks, concern in his voice. "what if I said....I'm pregnant?"