Chapter 20

THIRD POV:

Everything that happened was a painful blur. 

Rey screamed in agony as she felt them cut her stomach. She was in and out of conscious and she didn't know when one pain ended and another began.

She kept hearing she was almost there and a little bit longer. As Rey was about to give up, and pass out, she heard the beautiful sound of a baby cry.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw her baby girl in the doctor's arms. She had a head full of hair, and she was tiny.. 

The doctor then cleaned her and gently gave her to Rey, who was barely to able to keep her eyes open.

Rey looked at her and saw a resemblance she saw in Ben and herself. Her eyes were like Rey's and she had her father's hair.

The doctors gently cleaned Rey, patched her up. After the transport finally came, they took most of the medical supplies and gave Rey most of the pain medicines and other medical stuff to help kill the disease in her system.

'Well done my love,' she heard Ben's voice before she felt his presence disappear.

She smiled as she kissed her baby girl's head.

It wasn't until she looked up and saw Finn looking through the window to her room, which they had barely opened now.

She smiled at him but he didn't smile back. Finn just took one look at the baby and instantly knew who the father was.

Rey lied to him and it made him angry. The only person who had dark hair like that was Kylo Ren.

'Why?' He thought, 'Out of everyone?!'

He shook his head and walked away from the window and walked out of the medical station.

Poe saw it to, but didn't do or say anything. He just accepted it, knowing he can't change the past. He knew Rey was smart so he knew she had to have a reason.

It broke Rey a little as she saw one of her best friends just walk out like that.

"I'll try and go talk to him," Rose whispered to Rey before walking out of the room.

Rey sighed as she laid down more into the bed. Exhaustion hitting her like a brick. She held her daughter in her arms, close to her chest, as she fell asleep. Rey gave her one more kiss before falling asleep as well..

Yelloowww!! Yup I know this is short, but the next one is going to be longer lol, hope you enjoyed!

In a galaxy far, far, away,
     -Kira<3