Chapter 12

REY'S POV: 

I wake up with my head spinning. I lay there until my head calms down. Once it does, I look around my surroundings. There are four other beds. A bunk room.

I see two females standing looking at me, Kat and Bronwyn sitting looking at me as well.

"W..where am I?" I ask.

"Resistance base on Ajan-Kloss." One of females standing up says. She was short. Had dark hair pulled back into two small buns. She was wearing a necklace with moon attached to it.

The other had blonde hair. Her hair in a crown braid, "I'm Connix and this is Rose," she says, gesturing towards the other.

"Mm" Is all I say in return as I sit up.

"Can you leave us?" Bronwyn asked them. They nodded their heads and left.

Kat sighed, "I bet you have a lot of questions..?"

I nod my head, anger already bubbling up, "I do, and your going to answer every single one."

"Alright."

"Why didn't you tell me you guys were undercover?"

"We couldn't, the general told us not to.. and it would be less riskier."

"How long have you guys been undercover?"

"Nearly a year."

"Oh.. did you know me and Ben were-"

"Yes. But we didn't saying anything to the general or the other Resistance members."

Bronwyn nodded, "That's true but we were supposed to get you out 4 weeks earlier after they figured out where you were."

"We kept making stupid excuses not to," Kat added, "We wanted you and Ben to be together as much as possible."

"Oh.. thank you," I stretched my tired body, "I'm going to go get some fresh air." I say as I head towards the door. 

"Ok- oh and be careful, there are a lot of diseases here. Since were low on resources and fuel, this is the only place we can hide out at for right now." Bronwyn says.

"Ok thanks, " I say.

I make my way into the camp and make my way into the jungle-like-forest. It's beautiful, there's creatures singing, the view is immaculate, and also it's quiet.

I sigh sadly, wishing I was with Ben. I didn't want to leave, not without him.

My heart ached, "Oh Ben.. I miss you."

"I miss you too."

I turn around and see him. The force connected us!

I run to him, even though its short distance, and hug him tightly.

"Ben.." I sob.

"Shh.. I'm here, I'm here," I hear him say, trying to calm me. 

I look up at him and see in his eyes how miserable he is. I lean up and kiss him. I forget everything in that moment and just focus on us. Me and Ben..

We pull away finally and rest our foreheads against each other. My hand caressing his cheek while my other lay at his chest. After a while, I lay my head on his chest. I can feel him pick me up and hold me tightly. He kisses my forehead.

I'm more tired than usual and now I'm very hungry. 

'Not now' I say to myself. I can feel the connection start to break. I sigh heavily and stand up properly, "Ben.. the connection."

He nods his head, " I know but it's ok.. we'll have another connection soon my love." 

"Yes that's true.." I nod my head, "Ben I.." I gulp, anticipating what I'm going to say.

Ben nods his head before He kisses me one last time before the connection breaks finally..

**

As I make it back to the camp, it's sunset. I make my way to my room and see everyone on their own bed eating.

Kat, Bronwyn, Connix, and Rose are my bunkmates I suppose. I sit on my bed and eat my food quietly. When I'm done, I'm not surprisingly full.

As in a miracle, Connix holds up her plate, "I'm full, does anyone want the rest of mine?"

"Er- can I?" I ask. She hands me her plate and I finish her food happily. 

Rose takes all of our plates when were all done and washes them. I lay in my bed and feel finally full, but a bit queasy. I scrunch up my face and shift on my other side making myself ignore it.

'What's wrong with me?' I ask myself..

So.. I hope you enjoy it! Next chapter ur gonna enjoy very much! ;)

In a galaxy far, far, away,
      -Kira<3