Chapter 24

~Dylan~

"I'm sorry."

Blair's crippled lips let out an unsure wail as they detached themselves from my mouth, leaving me to stare at her as she nuzzled the edge of her lip. She did that when she was nervous and holy fuck- it was sexier than she realized.

"Why are you sorry?" I grew frustrated as her eyes crossed.

"I crossed a-line." I felt her tremble, under my skin, as I swallowed what she had just said.

She did cross a line, but that was something I had been wanting to do for a while now, and when she did it first- holy shit. I wasn't just turned on- I was brought to my knees, and that's saying something. I wasn't sure why I didn't reciprocate her actions though- maybe I just wanted us to be sure- because that single taste of her was enrapturing, so if after this we decided to remain friends- that wouldn't go easy on me.

"You shouldn't be sorry." My fingertips lost their precinct, as they twirled themselves around her waist, and tiptoed over to her strawberry devouring lips. "Unless you didn't like it?"

"I- did." Her throat swallowed, as I wondered how much she could take- I struggled not to picture more, but she was making it exceedingly hard not to.

"You- didn't kiss me back." She uttered- quite timidly- I liked that.

"You put my mind in a haze." I admitted my weakness, as she crossed her doe eyes at me.

"That's not possible."

"Why?" I dominated, rubbing my thumb against her chin. I could feel her go frail against my touch, and that was all I needed to make my move.

"Because you don't get affected by these things." She hesitated before answering.

I lifted her face."Do you think that? That you have no effect on me?" I demanded as she positioned her eyes parallel to mine.

"It sure looks like I don't."Her provocative statement wasn't something I was expecting, but it was enough to instigate me to act on my lustful thoughts. I cupped her right cheek, as I gazed into her eyes and slowly pushed my lips onto hers, inhaling the sweet taste that the tip of her moist tongue left, as I began to tug on her lower lip, making it go dry.

She kissed me back, even more passionately than she had done before, which made me thrust her against me, as I wrapped her legs against mine, and felt my lower self more eager than ever to seep inside of her- but my diligence kept that part in check.

I didn't hold back on the kiss though- I wanted her to want me- as badly as I wanted her. Then, and only then would I show her what she's been missing out on- I had a feeling though, that she wasn't the only one that would be yearning for more once this was over.

"Dylan." She interrupted me, in a soft tone, while I continued to pull on her heart-shaped lip and take in every whisper her soft mouth had to give."Maybe we should do this outside the water."She let slip, as her voice intoxicated my insides.

"But I promised I'd take you for a swim someday." I paused our heated session, as she teasingly smiled.

"Yeah. But this is an open lake, where almost anyone can walk by."

"You make a valid point." I contemplated, as I let my protective side win. There was no way I was going to risk someone else seeing what's only meant for my eyes.

"Mhm. I mean I don't mind." Her fingers finished the sentence, as they began to play with her bra strap.

"Don't play around." I clenched her fist and brought her back to me.