Staring down at you he smirked, sending shivers down your spine. "Aren't you embarrassed by the things you're saying?." He saw you mouth a 'no' and laughed.

He continued joking around with you about the tux but eventually, he had taken you to his room and laid you down on his bed. You watched him intently as he took off his tie, scooting yourself upwards on the soft mattress, resting your head against the headboard.

You felt the weight underneath you dip down as Dainsleif was getting on the bed, he hovered of you.

"You sure about this?" He looked down at you, "I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with it."

"Yes, Dains. I'm sure.." You let out a shaky breath and raised your hand, caressing his cheek, smiling up at him.

He reciprocated a smile back, placing a hand on top of yours, leaning his face into your touch. He gave a small tender kiss on your hand and slowly, placed a hand on your waist. He kept his eyes on you as he continued his movements, slowly lifting up the dress.

You gave him a nod for him to proceed and he did so, lifting it over your head. Your body on display now, for him, feeling a rush of heat go to your face.

The blonde placed both his hands on your waist again, looking up from his bangs, to see you if you had any regret written on your face.

He moved his hands down and caressed your thighs, roaming around. Leaning down a little to place tiny kisses against them, hands slowly moving up and touching the waistband of your undergarments.

"Is this okay?" He asked looking at you as his hands stopped. You gave him a nod, half lidded eyes on display watching him take them off.

The heat from earlier feeling more hotter and spreading throughout your whole body. Feeling his hot breath against your legs and in between them, making work on you. You got a fistful of his hair and tugged on it, letting out soft sighs.

After he's done his work on you, he gave you a smirk and licked his lips. He took off his dress pants and his boxers, throwing them carelessly on the floor, seeing your eyes widen once you saw his disco stick.

He caught your deep gaze and lifted your chin, making you look at him.

"My eyes are up here, princess."

You rolled your eyes and let out a chuckle, "Not my fault you look, so... wow." Your eyes looking down and then back up, he knew what you were talking about. Biting down on your lip and leaning up to kiss him, him reciprocating it back, deepening the kiss.

Dainsleif then reached down and looked down at you before continuing, "I'm going to go in now.." He was scanning your face, "Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop immediately." He leaned in to kiss your lips, same time he went in slowly.

He stayed still for you to adjust and you gave him a simple nod, he gave another kiss now on your forehead and moved. He slowly moved his hips and you wrapped your arms around him. Staring up at him and giving him a tender kiss.

...

After a long time, you turned on your side and saw Dainsleif peacefully sleeping, you smiled to yourself and placed a kiss on his cheek. He furrowed his brows and watched as his eyes fluttered open.

"What time is it?" His voice low as he groaned and sat up and rubbed his eye.

"It's five in the morning now," You chuckled to yourself and leaned on his shoulder, "We did do a lot tonight after all."

He laughed and kissed your temple, getting up and stretching. It was still dark out and the lighting hit around Dainsleif's broad muscular shoulders, making you blush. Your eyes followed his figure as he walked towards his closet, picking out boxers and a pair of sweats.

"I'll make us something to eat," He walked back to the bed and leaned down, giving a kiss on your lips.

I could get use to seeing this, you thought to yourself. Smiling you nodded but you followed him with the blanket wrapped around your body.

He makes you happy. Hope this lasts forever..

...

ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT 😩✋🏻

yes i think i wrote this chapter long but its got DAINSLEIF IN IT

not sure if the intimate scene was okay tho it was my first..

ALSO PLS FORGIVE ME WHEN I SAID DISCO STICK LADY GAGA RANDOMLY PLAYED DURING THAT 😭