A/N

Okay! The reason this is here is because I've come to an executive decision! I was originally going to announce it during season 13, but that seemed like a dick move, so I'm announcing this here.

I am NOT going to be writing the Shisno Paradox or Zero into this fanfiction. I believe that Red Vs Blue should've ended at 13, which was the perfect ending. As for why I'm not writing seasons 14-17 and Zero, I really just didn't care when I watched them.

Fourteen had highlights, but it's not really a season to me. It's like a series of oneshots.

As for the Shisno Paradox, Season 15 on its own was decent, but as part of a trilogy, it doesn't really work. I don't think I even need to say why Season 16 is abysmal. Season 16, being the middle portion of a trilogy, literally poisons the two stories before and after it. And even though Singularity had some great moments towards the end, I just couldn't bring myself to care because of how much I disliked this trilogy.

And Zero is not even Red Vs Blue, it has nothing that made the series so great and completely wasted Tucker (who is my favorite character).

And finally, I just think that what I have planned doesn't leave much story left for Ruby. By the end of season thirteen, her character would be complete with nothing more to really add to her.

Anyways, that's all I have to say. To those of you that did want the Shinso Paradox or Zero, I'm sorry. This fanfiction will be ending with the finale of the Chorus Trilogy.