Ayan averted his mind into proceeding chat with other members, being a good host receiving his guest.

********

As they reached inside his house everyone's face glowed admiring the sumptuous, pristine view they are witnessing taking a short eye tour around that debonair hall interior.

Avni and Neela quickly finished settling all those heavy mouthwatering cakes on the dinner table, unpacked them one by one delicately.

Neela stepped aside Aravi took her spot there were some candles in her hold. She made them sit one by one on the cakes each.

"This girl has a huge crush on you. And I'm jealous" Aravi whispered sitting over the last one, that was which Juhi sent.

"Shup up.You are married" Ayan snapped, whispered back. And Avni failed stifled a chuckle listening to them. And Aravi fake glared at her bonu for attracting everyone's attention towards them.

*

"Well, Thank you to all of you so very much. For such delicious looking cake having for me here and making my day really, unexpectedly special" Ayan's appreciating speech was taking a good look over the cakes each , then pulling up his contented glance over everyone he continued.
"Umm...but still You people don't need to do all these efforts. Seriously" letting out a low chuckle, speaking his gaze collided Neil's intense shade gauging Ayan's every movement standing across him.

"Make a wish" Avni delightedly said interrupting him. Instantaneously Ayan's soft gratified gaze over her away Neil rested for few seconds, then his gaze back over the table where those birthday cakes has been placed on.

Ayan took a deep breath taking her words in, closed his eyes before he blew all the candles in a single breath.

Every time I see her I breath a little more. Thank you Mom. Ayan opened his eyes.

Then clapping they all sang for Ayan, the birthday song and delicately he cut the cakes, all four of them, of different shapes one by one.

Ayan started with Roy's first then Aravi then Khanna's and at last the blueberry cake his favourite, sent by Juhi. And this how the initial cake cutting ceremony ended partly.

For the first bite his hand moved towards Avni standing beside him at his left. Avni took a small bite then feed him back taking a tiny piece from his hold. The smile they shared with eachother was profoundly adorable, ostensibly winsome.

There is some kind of inscrutable emotion flashed in Ayan's eyes then disappeared promptly Neil has noticed when he feed Avni the cake.

Neil's whole body was livid, highly attuned to that affect, notwithstanding he remained appease.

Ayan's eyes met with Neil's pale ardous pair over them. He started at Neil for few seconds plastering a faint smile then his eyes back to Avni. His countenance returned to it's gleeful as soon as his attention was back on Avni.

Ayan's hand holding little pieces moved Shivam to Aravi, Aman to Sweta, Prakash, Neela, Reyaansh.

"I wish I had a daughter" Sweta winked at Ayan, put some cream on his left cheek and his smile broadened. There was a real blush appeared on his cheeks in reply to Sweta's words. Ayan let out a light chuckle and Sweta dilated her pupil being amazed. "Look at him. He blushed" Sweta said in a low exhilarated tone, her finger towards his cheeks pointed the spot showing all.

"Uff my mom and her matchmaking thing. Never mind Ayan bhae" Aman chimed putting his hold on Sweta's shoulder both the sides. And shrugging off her shoulder offhandedly she made a face rolling her eyes and all giggled but Neil. He heaved a exasperated sigh no one has noticed.