65

Gu Jue looked and looked again.

There is no PS trace at all in this photo.

This woman doesn't seem to have this face because of plastic surgery.

If neither hypothesis is true, then only one is left

Ruan An'an's face doesn't matter whether she is on the camera or not. She is beautiful, and it is the difference between moving and static when she puts it in the photo. In the photo, she is the same as usual, almost without makeup, her eyes are clear, and her face is pure.

and so

Reality is

Although there was a very absurd fact in front of him, looking at his wife and the beautiful photos, his brain hadn't reacted yet, so his hands subconsciously clicked to save.

Gu Jue: ""

Gu Jue typed again.

Obviously I have confirmed it, but I still want to ask again: [Who is this? what is it call? 】

Gu Ming did not reply, but sent a voice.

——"Didn't I say, this is the girl that Lin Lao wants to introduce to you. I don't know what her name is. It is said to be his granddaughter? Eh...Is it because I have forgotten something after going abroad for so many years? Granddaughter here? Or did he make a mistake, but he is actually a niece? But what about his daughter, how about it? Is it your food?"

""

Gu Jue's fingers paused.

This **** is not only my food.

It was the dish that I had been thinking about seven years ago and finally grabbed it home.

Gu Jue really didn't know how to reply, so he didn't **** reply.

Instead, open the sticky dialog.

Gu Jue sent Ruan An'an hopelessly on a WeChat.

gj: [Do you have any twin sisters? 】

Within half a minute, Ruan Anan quickly replied: [No, what's wrong? 】

gj: [Nothing, just saw a person on the road, who looks very like you]

After Gu Jue was sent out, he closed his eyes and his brain was in a cloud of fog.

Then I looked at the photo just now again.

Old Lin's granddaughter?

Gu Jue was very uninterested in the corners of the wealthy family, never asked actively, and hardly understood.

When Gu Jue didn't remember anything, he was taken out by Gu's father and mother to attend various dinners. But since he was a little older, able to run, jump and fully express his thoughts, he has been very resistant to such activities.

It's relatively easy to handle at the age of four or five. At the age of seven or eight, he has completely ignored his parents. Gu Qizhong said, "A Jue, go to a cocktail party with mom and dad. There are a lot of delicious foods."

At a young age, Gu Jue refused to take it for granted: "No, I'm going to help my brother fight."

Can make Gu Qi so angry.

Fortunately, there is also an obedient Gu Ming at home, who acts as the presence of Gu's son to meet people outside. The big shortcoming of talking to his relatives can't be ignored, but what Gu Jue likes the most about him is that he lets him go where and where, and also avoids many of his troubles.