17

Ruan An'an has a feeling now.

It's really exciting to run when you are done.

After pulling Gu Jue's ear and letting out harsh words, Ruan Anan felt as if he was floating back to the audience.

Not only Piao, she even automatically blocked the sight of people around her, and she didn't come back to her senses until Qiu Yan was questioned.

Qiu Yan seemed to be particularly excited. "What are you two doing down here just now? I can't see anything here, and I'm afraid that our seats will be occupied by someone when I'm gone. Ah, ah, ah, please tell me safely."

Ruan An'an thought for a while, really didn't know what to say about this matter.

The water I had drunk was drunk by Gu Jue, and then he asked me if I would drink the water that someone else had drunk and gave a series of examples. Finally, I grabbed his ear and said no, I just drink it. Do you understand?

It must be impossible to say that.

So Ruan An'an finally chose the method of attention shifting "start again and start again, don't chat and look at it"

The sights around him also moved away.

The game ended perfectly under the carry of No. 7 Great God.

Qiuyan said in the middle, I don't know why, but I always feel that Gu Shen played more aggressively in the second half. Is he anxious that he has something to do?

Ruan An'an was too guilty and pretended not to hear.

Ruan Anan basically left the classroom with Gu Jue at ordinary times. The two did not deliberately agreed, but it was more like a tacit understanding.

She thought about it.

Forget it today.

Tugging his ears to tease the person, I felt a little daring afterwards.

The players are definitely not as early as the spectators. Once the game was over, Ruan An An almost pulled Qiu Yan out of the stadium at the speed of a race walking.

Just now Gu Jue scored a half-time three-pointer, a perfect curtain call, and Qiu Yan hasn't come back for a long time. "I really don't understand why Gu Shen can play anything, can defend and attack, but can also shoot his three-pointers. Are you there? It's all parabolic. The trajectory of the ball is too beautiful, right?"

""

Ruan Anan also knows that he is handsome, but he still couldn't help but said, "You wake up, the basketball is thrown, it can't be a straight line, it can't be a polyline, it must be a parabola."

"Oh, too." So Qiu Yan passed this point behind and continued to blow others.

Ruan An'an walked, the phone shook.

If there is any telepathy, it may be logically speculated.

gj

gj go so fast

gj was molested like me, what are you going

Molested

Molested

Okay, let's be regarded as molesting.

Ruan An'an typed confidently and replied that he was shy, no

Gu Jue was silent.

She walked a long distance before receiving a new message, and a voice was sent over there.

Ruan An'an bit his lip and clicked open