56

""

Ruan Anan felt that Gu Jue had an inexplicable obsession with being a father.

Let alone stupid, this is biological, but she has seen him spelling out the word "son" on the keyboard when he was chatting with people on WeChat more than once.

It's fine now, and still be a father for others.

They didn't say anything, but instead he raised his status from "brother" to "father" on behalf of others.

Ruan An'an thought for a long time, but didn't know how to answer this.

"Where did you... see this statement?"

"Forget," Gu Jue said lightly, "It seems that someone said that he saw Zhao Zhaomu on the [near] public frequency and called Dong kill Xi Gu'Dad'."

"..."

"And obviously this statement is more reasonable," Gu Jue looked freely, "Look, one is so much better than the other, how can you be a brother."

""

Although Ruan An'an is a fan who kills the West, she thinks she is just a technical fan, a sane fan, watching the video of the operation, she will fall into the ground, but she does not give too much speculation about the character and private life of the great **** himself.

Stay closer to the idol's work, and stay away from the idol's life.

But Gu Jue is the fuck

I'm afraid it's crazy

She stopped the loss in time and did not continue to talk about the topic of killing and killing the west. Just at this time, the couple on the screen had been sent to the bridal chamber.

[Current] [System]: The bride and groom are sent to the bridal chamber.

[Current] [System]: The banquet room will disband itself in ten minutes.

After the wedding banquet, they went up to ten levels. Neither of them gave the couple a gift. After eating and drinking for nothing, they left the room with peace of mind.

[World] [Want to find a Qinglu to get married]: I wish Zhaoshen Zhaosao a hundred years!

[World] [When will I marry me?]: I wish Zhaoshen Zhaosao a hundred years!

[World] [Nightwear Kills the West]: I wish Zhaoshen Zhaosao a hundred years!

[World] [Zhao Zhaomumu's real girlfriend]: I wish Zhaoshen Zhaosao a hundred years! (Sorry Zhao Sao! I will buy a renamed card soon qwq)

Ruan Anan looked at the rows of blessings. Some people in the world ridiculed that they don't know how many "Zhao Zhaomumu's wife" and "Zhaozhaomumu's wife" have to change their names overnight... She couldn't help but change her name for Yin Yuan. Aunt laughed.

Except that the word "Zhaosao" seems to be a bit heartbreaking, Yin Yuan's online dating partner really has nothing to say.

After the wedding was over, the two teamed up and checked the intimacy of the husband and wife. It was eleven o'clock in a blink of an eye.

Ruan An'an sent a blessing to Yin Yuan's WeChat, learning the tone of the world's group of people: [Wish Zhaoshen Zhaosao a hundred years and give birth to an early son. 】

Ordinarily, I should be with the object Qingqing, my Yin Yuan actually returned in seconds.

Yin Yuan has no marriage relationship: [Can I have a good son early for a hundred years? Another thing is that you can really have a good son early for a hundred years]