34

The shampoo dropped into the shopping cart with a soft sound.

Xue Zhao is not a dog. I'm so **** stupid. For these thousands of dollars, my ears are dirty. You should come out and see what Gu Gou's face is now.

Xue Zhao quickly sent it to the group after playing, and finally felt a little better after being shown off all night.

When I turned around, I happened to see the extra shampoo in the trolley, and asked with a sneer, "Oh, don't you need to pick the taste?"

Gu Jue "what"

"Isn't your girlfriend who likes mint flavor" Xue Zhao rolled his eyes, "Why do you still choose shower gel? Don't choose the one who washes your hair."

"Because I thought about it," Gu Jue said, "she likes the mint flavor, or it may be because I use it. After all, she likes me, so she will like it if I use other products."

Xue Zhao"" opened the group chat and continued to insult.

In the crowded supermarket, the two big men shopping for daily necessities are particularly conspicuous, not to mention two outstanding appearances.

Xue Zhao has already seen many young girls' gazes here frequently, some are staring straight at Gu Jue, and by the way, they crazily patted the little sisters around him staring at them, with frantic eyes and red hearts, and others.

It was swept back and forth over the two of them, with unclear ambiguities in their eyes.

""

This misunderstanding is serious, I still like people.

Xue Zhao took a step back suddenly and stood one metre away from this beloved dog.

Gu Jue Yuguang looked at his surroundings and then combined with Xue Zhao's reaction, and instantly understood.

He sneered, "Son, it's quite conscious."

""

The two continued to be one meter away, pushing the car out of the shampoo area.

When those gazes faded away, Xue Zhao couldn't help but said, "It's not that I said, you are too popular, and I don't know how your girlfriend can bear it. My girlfriend is so popular, I'm so jealous"

Even if you know that being chased will not be great, but you will definitely care, how sensitive is the little girl, can she withstand such a beating?

"She doesn't have to bear it," Gu Jue laughed unexpectedly when he heard the words. "You go and ask a girl from our school if you know me, if you don't know me, forget it, if you do," he paused. He emphasized that "then it is impossible not to know that I am not single."

"Xue Zhao recalled.

Speechless, he kicked the shopping cart, "Gu Dog, just say it if you want to talk, you **** use so many negatives to make you reasonable."

But when he said this, Xue Zhao suddenly remembered how this person usually rejects others.

When I was in high school, the most common reason was "I'm sorry I'm a little sick, I'm blind, you are"

Xue Zhao initially thought he was just talking, an excuse, but later found out that if Gu Jue didn't memorize it seriously, he was indeed blind to girls. Every time I ask "Who is this", "Who is this", "I really saw her, don't lie to me", my eyes are really confused.

How sacred is this?

After all, I haven't even seen the photo. Xue Zhao suddenly became curious, "Gu Gou, is your girlfriend good-looking?"