23

In the silent night, the voice on the phone was particularly obvious in the room, and Gu Ming sat on the bed for a while aftertaste.

In fact, he is still a little confused now. Usually Gu Jue makes video calls with people, unless it is a video conference. When did I see him take the initiative to make video calls.

So the point of this late-night video call is that the band-aid is not, no, the fart band-aid.

This idea was rejected by Gu Ming as soon as it emerged.

Then he reacted immediately, focusing on the last words Gu Jue said.

What is that

My girlfriend is very worried. If I have to post it, I am afraid that I will be infected. I don't care about this little injury.

Extract the focus girlfriend.

"" Gu Ming's mind seemed to be rushed by the cooling oil in an instant, he became sober all of a sudden, and his eyes widened, "Fuck me right, brother, girlfriend."

Gu Jue still had the same expression, with a faint smile on his face, and nodded with the little pink flower.

His expression is still a bit disgusting, "Your memory is so bad now, didn't I just post photos in the group on weekends"

"But Dad said it was yours." Gu Ming was wronged. "Dad also said that you just don't want to meet the school-age girl of Lin's family, so you just find a girl to accompany you to take pictures and video."

"" Gu Jue was speechless for a while. It seemed that there had been too many lies about the wolf coming in the previous twenty years. When the wolf came, it was really hard for them to believe.

Especially the person who helped him call the wolf no longer believed.

He felt powerless, but now Ruan Anan is not at hand, and can only put on his most sincere expression, "Brother, this time is really true. I have been chasing people for more than a month."

Gu Ming was completely dumbfounded.

"It's really true." He uttered the most true thoughts with a smooth mouth. "Actually, I always thought that you would pick a good day, directly."

Gu Jue smiled and took over the conversation, "Just throw the marriage certificate home"

"No," Gu Ming shook his head, "I thought you were going to come straight back and come out with your parents."

Gu Jue ""

Gu Ming was telling the truth.

When Gu Ming was a child, he wondered why Gu Jue talked so little and poisoned, but he was the one who liked girls the most. Later, when he grew up, he understood that it was because Gu Jue's face was so good.

Gu Ming was watching him grow up. When Gu Jue was a child, his eyes were big and his face was small and his chin was pointed. Later, he gradually grew up and flicked, his facial features were not so soft, and the lines began to tend to the sharpness unique to a teenager, and this began his puberty especially prosperous.

But no matter who chased him, no matter how he chased him, he didn't see who the younger brother was interested in. Gu Ming sometimes felt that the girl who was chasing him was really good-looking, and asked curiously, only to find that Gu Jue couldn't even remember her name.

This model is so handsome. If a girlfriend is in her twenties, he won't talk about it. Who wouldn't want to change this?

But this tonight