8

The industries under Yin Yuan's family are mostly related to shopping, and several large shopping malls in the urban area are basically hers.

Ruan An'an was not only pulled to change into a small skirt with a particularly visible figure, but also put on makeup by Yin Yuan.

Ruan An'an's looks belonged to the kind of face that looked so pure at first glance. In general, innocent beauties are relatively dull, but when Ruan An'an doesn't speak, she looks pure in temperament, but her facial features are also very beautiful, and she is even more shocking when she laughs. How else can you have the title of lawn harvester? Is it silly to be the grass?

Yin Yuan was holding her head, and she was very satisfied when she looked left and right.

"Isn't it?" Ruan Anan looked at himself in the mirror, somewhat helpless: "Yin Daxia's craftsmanship has become more and more exquisite, and his concubines are now so beautiful that they can go to face saints."

Yin Yuan smiled and accepted the tools, "Well, let's go."

So the two got into the car again and went straight to the destination.

Unlike last time, the place chosen this time is vaa, a famous entertainment bar in Qingcheng.

Vaa has several floors up and down. You can choose the VIP boxes for drinking, singing, and playing cards at will. There are even several floors of guest rooms upstairs.

Jiang Yi arrived earlier than them, and she was chatting with the store manager when the two came in.

"Jiang Yi is also awesome," Yin Yuan laughed all of a sudden, "Who would have thought that Miss Jiang family, a standard good girl, holds the lifelong black cards of all the bars in Qingcheng."

Ruan An'an also yelled at him: "Tsk tusk, it's amazing."

Several people talked and laughed and were taken upstairs to the private box by the bar manager.

Today's meeting is not really meaningful, it's just that if everyone is fine, make an appointment to have fun. In addition, Ruan An'an also held back for several days and didn't update them on their own and Gu Jue's dynamics, and the desire to talk was overwhelming.

In the first half of the night, the three had a meal prepared by a specially appointed French chef in the box. The wine didn't drink much, it was left for the second half.

After eating, he moved to the bar on the second floor of the bar, where he dedicated himself to drinking.

As the closest person to leaving a single, Ruan An'an lived up to the expectations and started talking about what happened these days from sitting down.

Ruan An'an finished the first glass of wine one sip after another, "On the first day, didn't I tell you about WeChat? Well, although we didn't chat much after adding WeChat... But I thought about it later. No matter how you look back, I feel that what he said on his face at the time was suggesting me!"

Yin Yuan waved her hand: "Did this wave pass? Such an obvious hint is obviously interesting to you."

Ruan An'an took the second glass of wine: "Then I added WeChat. The next day, I was too excited at that time. I didn't sleep well in the middle of the night. After arriving in the classroom, he asked me if I was sleepy, and I confessed. Oh, and I didn't expect it! He actually gave me a mint—!"

"Wait," Yin Yuan interrupted, "There are so many people in your classroom, why does he ask you whether you are sleepy or not to worry about others? Oh, when you are sleepy, you are sleepy. If you two are ordinary classmates, they will be the **** Why give you candy?"