6

The number of people in the classroom gradually increased. Because of the exchange of hot posts, many people looked at the two seats at the back door as soon as they entered the door. In the photos on the forum that day, the two extremely beautiful two seemed to be talking and laughing, but now they seem to be stuck in a certain stagnant situation.

Ruan Anan's mind is full of Jiang Yi's sentence, "The buttocks are amazing."

Where is it great?

When are you great?

Everyone is an adult, and they all understand.

Ruan An'an even felt that the surrounding air was too embarrassing to circulate.

To say that she has any desperate desire to realize now, it must be to meet Doraemon and borrow a time-lapse machine, and it is enough not to go back too much for a minute.

Although Alice is a very special and representative nickname in her heart, after all, when she first met Gu Jue, she didn't see his face, but the buttocks that left a deep impression on her. She liked this very much. The title is also very cute.

But...but...

How can this nickname be heard by the Lord? !

After Jiang Yi's two voices were broadcast, there were no new messages below, and the phone naturally quieted down.

Ruan An'an finished howling in his heart, closed his eyes abruptly, and slightly adjusted his mentality.

Then she didn't go to Gu Jue either, instead she sat up slowly with the slightly slanted posture just now.

Ruan An'an rubbed his eyes with one hand, yawned extremely realistically, and frowned as he looked at the screen of the phone: "What is this person saying... Well, I don't know how to speak in a group @了,Who knows she's here? Who to talk to..."

The voice was confused and confused, as if it were serious complaints.

——After all, the voice that Jiang Yi sent just now is called "Baby" instead of "Ruan Ruan". As long as it is a voice message in a group chat, who knows who the baby is called?

And from this perspective, Gu Jue shouldn't see that there are only three people in this group.

Everything is just right, and I'm still innocent and perfect after putting myself away. !

Ruan An'an is very satisfied with his acting skills.

She moved her fingers slightly, and naturally cut out the group chat interface, instead she wanted to find a new topic immediately to make Gu Jue forget about the buttocks.

But he didn't expect that as soon as he turned his head, he met Gu Jue's eyes staring at her.

Unlike the look of tiredness when he was just seated, his eyes were particularly clear at this time. If you observe carefully, you can see a slight smile on the lips.

Ruan An'an couldn't understand his emotions, with his candy in his mouth, so bitterly he stared at him for a few seconds.

Hou Gu Jue suddenly spoke, and echoed with a smile: "Yes, who knows."

"..."

Ordinarily, if the acting is successful, it should be a sigh of relief.

But for a moment.

Ruan An'an suddenly felt that this person seemed to understand everything. For more than ten seconds, he was just watching her self-direction and performance, and she watched it with gusto.