35

After living with my girlfriend, it's different. If you kiss and kiss, naturally you have to listen to what your girlfriend says.

When Gu Jue finally went out, he still put on a thick coat. Although the warmth is still incomparable with Ruan An'an, at least it is not a single layer.

It gets dark early in winter, the street lights are lit up early in the community, and there is an inexplicable dampness in the air. Ruan An'an originally had blood boiling because of the kiss, but it was quite comfortable to come out to feel the temperature outside.

She moved her neck a little, looked at the sky just when she looked up, and was stunned.

"Teacher Gu, look," she squeezed Gu Jue's hand and stretched out another finger to point to it, "There are really no stars tonight."

Gu Jue raised his head to see that the black was crushed and the color was heavy.

He said "um", "and there is still moisture, it may rain."

As soon as I finished speaking, I heard the very disappointed voice of the people around me "Ah"

Procrastinating, reluctantly.

It rarely rains in Qingcheng in winter. It usually rains for several weeks when the season changes in late spring and early autumn. Ruan An'an usually hates it the most during that period.

Especially in summer, there is always thunder.

Ruan An'an wrinkled her nose unhappily, "It was quite warm during the day, but it suddenly rained at night."

The meaning is obvious. Gu Jue led her to turn left out of the community, "You don't like rain."

"Yes, rain is the source of many love poems and romantic dramas, but I really don't like to bring rain gear when it rains. Sometimes the rain gear can't stop the rain from getting the clothes wet, and the air is sticky. Ruan An'an talked about the shortcomings of the rain all night, she picked a few, did not continue to say, turned around and looked at Gu Jue, "What's wrong, do you like rain?"

"It doesn't matter if I don't like it, light rain does not matter, heavy rain is very annoying, it will wet clothes." Gu Jue said.

Ruan An'an suddenly remembered that he seemed to be a bit clean.

"But there is one thing to say. Although I hate rain, the time after it rains is still very comfortable." Ruan An'an sighed, "I hope it's over tonight and don't go to school tomorrow."

The two had already left the community at this time. Ruan An'an has never been around here, and has been turning left and right with Gu Jue. Within a few minutes, a faint noise and music were heard.

Ruan Anan looked back, "Is it at the night market?"

"Well," Gu Jue raised his chin, "it's right in front."

"Go, go, go." Ruan An'an couldn't help taking his hand to speed up.

Gu Jue had indeed turned around in advance and did his homework. He happened to see the night market when he drove home after buying things with Xue Zhao yesterday. I didn't expect to mention it casually today, she was so interested.

"You like the night market very much." Gu Jue has longer legs than her, so he can keep up with her excitement without walking too fast. "I still like the crowds."

"I should like to have a lot of people." Ruan Anan slowed down for a moment and suddenly thought of something. "We used to have a street next to our two high schools, and there was a food street there for half a month every year, do you remember?"