46

The evening is the peak stage of games and game forums, this is called #Please allow me to popularize the fairy couple in our school! As soon as #'s post was sent, a response was quickly received.

2l[When can Zijian be opened]: I haven't read the link yet, but I believe you! Today, the world is so lively hahahahahaha, except for the fact that the whole server was boiling when the great gods got married before, I have never seen such a lively wedding~ Really side-by-side!

3l [Can I have a unicorn in this life]: Woc saw so many fireworks today. I was shocked. I thought it was someone on the Fengshen list who got married again. Why is it so suddenly that I clicked id to see, eh? ? Newcomer? ? ?

No wonder it turned out to be a famous campus celebrity who solved the case.

4l [I want to marry a man who is still in his first marriage]: Every time someone gets married in the Fengshen Bang, we people who eat melon seem to care more about 23333 than they do. Generally, we have to warm up for a month. How could it be that there has been no movement for so long!

5l [Today is also the day I want to marry Dong Xi Gu]: Not much to say, look at my name.

Alas, every time I see someone else getting married, I'm thinking about it. Why doesn't Gu Dadong come to marry me? It's uncomfortable... Wipe my tears.

6l [Zhao Zhaomu Mu is still single]: Upstairs, by coincidence, I am also waiting for Zhao Zhaomu to marry me qvq

7l[訂夢金陰]: Hum, I just watched the two girls upstairs dreaming. These two great gods don't tell me, they seem to be brothers. You two will become concubines in your dreams.

8l [Ninth time to Yuelao Temple]: No matter if the **** the 5th floor has a dream of killing all the others, wake up the **** the 6th floor! Zhao Zhaomumu has been in a good situation recently. They helped the insider to tell me that it is estimated that he will be married within a month. It is better for you to climb the wall earlier. Mourning

9l[Living in Six Realms]:? ? ? ? ? Damn, Zhao Zhaomumu is in a situation? What's the situation? Which small solution? I don't know! ! !

10l [Jianghu Baishitong]: It is not an ordinary small solution. This small solution has been in the pit for more than a month and has been in the top fifty of the krypton list, so I can turn it over by myself.

Moreover, this matter was not groundless. It didn't take long for the Xiaojie to enter the gang of the Great God Zhao Zhaomu Mu. At first, Zhao Zhaomumu personally led her. Later, the two agreed to go online and offline at the same time every day. And it is said that except for gang missions, they have always been a duo to create a copy~

11l [Zhao Zhao Mu Mu is still single]: ............ My house collapsed after eating melons. My heart is broken.

12l [Jianghu Baishitong]: 2333 is not a house collapse, it is normal for a great **** to fall in love. However, it is true that your dream is broken...

13l [Today is also the day I want to marry Dongshaxigu]: Damn, it's too miserable. Hold my Dongshaxigu tightly.

14l[Kill me in the east and kill me in the west]: Hold tight +1. Damn, who doesn't like to kill all the others, because this man, there are so many young musicians in the Six Realms. (But I have to squeeze my feet) (Yes, it's my own qwq)

15l [The West Lake is full of water]: Don't mention it, people who kill the musicians who kill the West can kill a piece with the piano, and he can use the sword in the piano. And me! I used the piano to tickle people, not to mention the timing of the sword in the piano, I didn't learn how to trigger this big move...