59

The plane was still bumping, and it was more serious than before.

But the person who was holding the wine but was unsteady, standing next to him with high heels at this time, his body was not crooked at all.

Professionally trained, it is a basic skill to walk on the ground when the turbulence of the plane is not too severe, where it is so easy to lose balance.

The smile on the stewardess's face was almost unstoppable.

She is the best-looking one on the whole flight. She is young and easily confused. When other people came to confirm the dishes and the wine year, they just came to see and admired the handsome guy, but she seemed to be bewitched, and she was dizzy and wanted something else.

It was also a coincidence that she encountered bumps when she first came. She did it without thinking about it, but didn't think about the consequences.

Now I reacted in hindsight.

The front row of the first-class cabin is tens of thousands of yuan per trip, and the passengers who can sit in this position are naturally not ordinary people. If you get a complaint from a guest in the first row of the first-class cabin, the trouble is very big.

But this handsome guy said he didn't care, he should really care...

"That..." the stewardess said stiffly and cautiously, "I wish you a happy wedding and a pleasant meal."

Gu Jue retracted his hand, "Well, thank you."

He didn't want to say anything else, didn't look at her again, picked up the knife and fork and started eating dinner.

The stewardess walked away with a faceless expression.

Benben stared with two big eyes the whole time, and didn't know what he was thinking. He didn't understand what it was like just now.

Its claws were on the edge of the cabinet, as if it was about to crawl out of the small cabinet where he stayed. Gu Jue pushed it back in time, "Don't move, there is nothing you can eat."

Stupid: "Meow qwq......"

It's dinner time, and all the planes are filled with the smell of food, which is indeed very attractive, and it is probably also very attractive to cats.

The father and son looked at each other for a while.

In the end, the father compromised.

Gu Jue took out his favorite sky-high-priced dried fish from his bag, wiped the very cat-like small groove in front of it, put the dried fish in, and Benben immediately began to feast on.

After all, I promised the mother of the child, I have to stay with my spoiling, and I can't treat it badly-

In the villa, three internet addiction girls are fighting enthusiastically in the game.

Ruan An'an has had two numbers since he entered the game. Since the female number and Gu Jue got married, the male number has rarely taken care of them. After all, their energy is limited, and they can't even catch the rain and dew.

Since Gu Jue is not online, and she does not want to secretly upgrade alone, the husband and wife should always be at the same level.

So Ruan Anan landed on the male account that hadn't been on for a long time.

Yin Yuan is fighting fiercely on one side, and is still selling, it is impossible to join the two of them. Jiang Yi's enthusiasm for pk or help is not high, and the skills are not good. She is a life player.