49

Ruan An'an once saw an emotional blogger on the Internet saying that every further contact between a couple can heat up the relationship between the two.

After personal experience, she now agrees very much with this view.

When she first fell in love, she and Gu Jue's hand-in-hand hug and everything happened naturally.

But it seems that there has been a qualitative leap in kissing afterwards. After the first kiss, you kiss almost every day, and the kiss itself is different from holding hands and hugging these physical contacts.

And this time... really like a milestone in comparison.

——Especially for Gu Jue.

Since the two have shared the same bed, they will inevitably have contact many times...It is very common to touch wherever they are.

So there are often embarrassing scenes of looking at each other.

Recently, it may be that the contact has increased unconsciously in sleep, and the number of such contacts has also increased. It was often lingering in the morning, and Hou Gu Jue rubbed his hair to take a long bath.

But Ruan An'an's phrase "I help you" that night set a precedent.

And everything is as simple as the first time.

Since then, the lingering time in the morning has been greatly lengthened, and Gu Jue's bathing time has been shortened accordingly.

So in this week when all c were nervously preparing for the Game Cup, the happiest and most happiest of all economics students, except for Gu Jue, will not have a second person.

Monday is the first day of the Game Cup.

Although when comforting the team members, I kept saying relax, don't be nervous, just look at the compiled information... But it was really the weekend before the game, Ruan An An still couldn't help but searched for news about the previous games.

Gu Jue was sitting next to her and teasing her son, answering her questions from time to time, or discussing with her.

Ruan An'an went through the few mistakes she made a lot of in her mind. She broke her fingers and counted, then turned to ask Gu Jue: "Did you hear what I said? Did I say something that I missed?"

"No." Gu Jue stopped his amused hand, "Are you infected by Chen Song?"

"...It seems a little bit." Ruan Anan admitted that he was fast, but a little embarrassed, "but it doesn't count, just as I respect the competition and review before the exam..."

Gu Jue was actually a bit dissatisfied that this weekend was spent in academic discussions.

They did not go out on a date to show affection and abuse dogs, nor were they tired and crooked all the time at home. Instead, the two sat face to face on the sofa to discuss why they lost the European market this time and why they didn't apply for iso14000 certification that time...

But the weight of this competition is probably very heavy for college students, and only this weekend.

Gu Jue was relieved a lot after thinking about it this way.

After the two discussed about the same, Ruan Anan suddenly thought of what Gu Jue said after a certain simulation match.

"Oh, yes," Ruan Anan blinked. "You told Chen Song that you went to check the scores of other schools. We are the highest. You really checked it. Didn't you lie to him?"

Gu Jue nodded, "Well, really."

"..."

In fact, Ruan Anan was not only influenced by Chen Song, but also the atmosphere of the school. During this time, even the forums were cheering for the Game Cup... She subconsciously felt that she and Gu Jue simply did not value the game too much, so it was the weekend. Quickly sort it out a bit.