11

The girl standing on the podium is dressed in refreshing casual clothes, short-sleeved skirt and baseball blouse. The exposed legs are long, straight, white and slender. Although the expression on her face is really not related to a good mood, she doesn't. It prevented her from being very eye-catching under the classroom lights.

This is a small test, but the game cup test, which is close to full marks, can be called an acoustic god. Regardless of the time, good learning and good appearance are everyone's concerns, not to mention when these two points are combined in one person.

Some girls in the audience secretly took photos and sent them to friends in other classes: [This is the exchange student in our class as mentioned on the forum! Even if it's beautiful, it's super **** good to study! Fuck me Muller! ! ! 】

At this moment, Ruan An'an's brain is running at a high speed, concentrating on what he should "share".

In addition to "Thank me for the prosperous years of studying at Harvard for the night lights", these words can be changed into several forms, such as-

"Have you seen the Harvard Library at four o'clock in the morning? I have seen it. That is the secret of my success."

"Don't believe it, in fact, Kazakh Buddhism has given me much more than that."

"..."

If you want to return, if you really say that, it's begging.

Ruan Anan closed his eyes slightly, brewed for three seconds, and then—

Accurately fabricated the words "My family has been reading financial newspapers since high school, so I have developed a good habit of paying attention to the stock market", "Because I am more interested, I have purchased software related to the Game Cup online to do the questions", "Accumulate a lot, accumulate things over time. , Water droplets and stones pierced, "ears and eyes dyed" as the center of the blind force.

This beautiful thing was slicked, and she couldn't say too much, she admired herself. The content also happened to be what the teacher wanted to hear. When Ruan An'an went down, the teacher took the lead in applauding, and the whole class rang loudly.

Ruan An'an was relieved at first, but she didn't expect that she got off the podium and the applause and whistles continued. Especially when I walked to my seat and saw my team members yell most happily——

Qiuyan star eyes: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Anan you will be my goddess from now on!!"

Chen Song roared: "The hope of the whole class!"

Lian Hao couldn't help being outraged: "Fuck, I didn't expect to be really a big guy--I the **** thought you were talking about the top 50 as a joke!!"

Chen Song coaxed: "The hope of the whole group!"

Gu Jue was the most calm: "Well, that's awesome."

Chen Song roared: "The hope of the whole village!"

"..." Ruan An'an looked at several people with a word, and finally couldn't help saying: "Chen Song."

Chen Song looked up with a smile on his face: "Huh?"

Ruan An'an: "Are you suffering from vocabulary deficiency like Murong Yunhai?"

"..."

Because of the lack of vocabulary, Chen Song was ridiculed all the way by the two of his own when he returned. He was very embarrassed and vowed to use Weibo to surf the Internet in the future, which was a shame.