But now, Ruan An'an couldn't think of anything to worry even if he wanted to worry.

It's like a schoolmaster who takes the first exams every time. The knowledge of the test sites is all in his head. He knows that reviewing is just doing useless work. Of course, he won't repeat the memory again.

Ruan An'an stayed for a while, and was about to close the webpage and open "Six Realms". Suddenly, his hand was held by the person on the side.

Gu Jue took her fingers to play, pinched her knuckles and said, "When you vowed to take me to fly, it was not the expression you have now."

"Do you remember what I got back then."

Ruan An'an resisted the urge to roll his eyes: "Of course I remember, that is your famous saying... 'I'm lying down.'"

"Yes," Gu Jue raised his eyebrows, "you remember it quite clearly."

"..."

It's not because your pun is too irritable.

Gu Jue increased her finger massage.

"So don't worry, it won't work..." He smiled, and showed the way he couldn't do it when he was bragging last time, "I can take you to win if I lie down."-

For this nationwide competition, the venue is in the school's specially arranged computer room. Five computers are on a circular table, and each group is separated by a partition.

c. The simulation game set up for the Game Cup before the university is actually designed by other prestigious schools. If the simulation game is based on the class, usually one class can end. In the next few weeks, the whole department organized several simulation games together. It took a few hours to end.

It is because the competition is often closely related to the number of participants.

The larger the number of people, the more companies involved, the larger the data, the more complicated the factors to be considered, and the more time it takes to operate.

Therefore, the Gaming Cup is the same as the previous sessions. It has a fixed operating time of six hours a day. Six hours equals one year, and a total of five days, which means that the company has been operating for five years.

Because electronic products are not allowed to be carried during the competition, photos cannot be taken, and messages cannot be transmitted to others. The mode of operating a company is fixed, and it's not very useful to consult or find anyone under the pipeline, because the company has been progressing for one year during the online opening time every day, and the next year's decision-making and development are all The judgment should be based on the live situation of the next day.

It is never possible to grasp the intentions and trends of thousands of companies in each group, which means that this game is basically non-cheating.

The final score consists of two parts. The software calculation score accounts for 80%, and the expert team's comprehensive score accounts for 20%. The final result will be determined by adding them together.

It is not only the winner with the highest turnover, but also the decision-making and planning capabilities of each group. In addition, the scoring also includes many additional points, such as being a market leader, adding points to developing certification iso9000 and iso14000, and developing p2, p3, p4 and other products will add different points accordingly. Not even borrowing usury can be considered a bonus.

Very detailed and cumbersome.

When Ruan An'an was in college, she already knew the way when she participated in similar competitions abroad. At that time, she was not mature enough and did not participate in important work in the Lin family too much. In the following years, not only did my studies go to the next level, but I also went through many important projects with the company during various holidays.