His voice came clearly from that end, with a clear smile "Well, how long are you going to be shy?"

Ruan Anan didn't answer, and didn't know how to answer.

Two more voices came over there.

"In fact, these teams really can play with their strength in the Sports Commission. I was just joking at the time."

"But the reason why the shrimp soldiers and crabs are also on the stage" Gu Jue's voice paused, a little soft, like the volume of whispering in her ear, "It's nothing, I just want you to watch two more games."

The match lasted for three days, and Ruan An'an's shyness remained on the second day.

The third day was the final. Gu Jue didn't mention anything about that day, and her embarrassment had long since disappeared. One day is fine, and more will be hypocritical.

To be honest, the comparison of this game really resembles what Gu Jue said about killing shrimp soldiers and crabs. It wasn't until the end when I was in Class 3 of the Changsheng General International Trade Center that I felt a little bit.

It feels a little bit less favorable.

In the end, the game with China World Trade Center was over, and the rest of the venue was the financial class 1. China World Trade Center was also convinced by the loss. Before leaving, he looked at Gu Jue with emotion and said, "Brother, listen to me, hurry up and exchange."

This unkindly remark made people angry and was rushed away by everyone.

"Gu Shen Gu Shen, let's go find a place to celebrate"

"I was oppressed for two days, blood abused, and finally turned over, I'm so cool"

"Go and celebrate Gu Shen, let's invite you together, how about it, whether to go or not"

""

"No, thank you for your kindness." Gu Jue smiled, put his hand on Ruan An'an's shoulder, and said, "Ruan An'an is willing to invite me in place of everyone, and I can eat with her."

The scene was silent for a moment, and an ambiguous "o" sounded in the next second.

Ruan An An ""

Before she could say a word, she was taken out of the gymnasium by Gu Jue amidst the super-loud noise of everyone.

Ruan Anan turned his head, "What did you say, when did I say I would replace it"

"Just kidding," Gu Jue smiled, "After all, I still want to eat alone with you rather than having a dinner."

The last time Ruan Anan was humiliated by him and said that she had no talent for playing basketball, she stunned and went back. Ironically, he is so provocative, it's better to eat fish together when he has time.

So this time the restaurant chose the "Jianqiao Delicious Fish" on campus.

Although the name of this shop has been enthusiastic about Cambridge, it is quite a bit of a problem. It is indeed a small shop built near the bridge. When the two arrived, it was still early and there was no one. The lady boss greeted them warmly to sit down, and it didn't take long to order.

While waiting for the meal, Ruan Anan found that Gu Jue seemed to have something wrong, and his phone would shake from time to time, as if he was chatting with someone.

Ruan An'an's inquisitive sight was finally caught, Gu Jue reacted and explained to her, "I have a naive brother," Gu Jue looked a little helpless, "What should I say, addicted to online games, staying up all night, I He was persuading him to adjust his schedule, and he turned to me to talk about game bugs."