He nods his head, "Well I'm glad she's not here, she tried approaching me during class multiple times, but each time I told her I was busy. I don't want to talk or be associated with a liar."

I completely forgot that they shared a couple of their morning classes together, in that case, there is nothing I could have done to prevent Damien from having to face Annabelle.

I'm glad he was able to stay strong though, knowing me I would have probably broken down and cried on the spot.

"I'm sorry you had to put up with her alone, I wish I would have been there to help." I pout, to which he squeezes my hand.

"Hey-... it isn't your fault. I came in to school prepared for different ways to react when she were to approach me. I haven't had trouble ignoring her, but I know that eventually I'm going to have to call her out for everything that she put everyone through... especially for lying about my sister, that was none of her business to share."

"Just know that whenever you do, I'll be right there behind you."

"I know." He gives me a lopsided grin, causing my heart to do a quick flip.

But his words make me question, how did Annabelle find out about his sister in the first place?

I full heartedly believe that she is either a stalker or...

No, she is definitely just a stalker.

It's not like she heard some "rumor" because who else would know to spread it?

In our school, rumors spread pretty fast, so if there was one about Damien I'm sure I would have heard it by now.

"By the way..." Damien whispers to me, nodding his head at the rest of his friends.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think we should tell them now?" He asks.

My mind goes blank for a second before realizing what he was talking about.

You know, just that minor fact that WE ARE DATING!!

...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

"That's all you." I poke his chest, to which he swats my hand away.

"What do you mean it's all me? I already had my turn." He points toward Liam, who was looking down at his lap with a cheeky grin. It looked as if he was writing something-...

Oh god.

That better not be the Ambien journal.

...

It is the Ambien journal.

"Oh right, how could I forget that you almost caused the murder of my best friend-..."

He nervously laughs to himself while scratching the back of his neck, "Okay, so I guess I could have shared the news a little bit differently. But that just shows that I shouldn't be the one to tell them! So this is all you sweetie~..." He softly sings, nudging my arm.

If he wasn't so cute I would have probably strangled him by now.

One day.

"You drive me to brink of insanity."

"That's my job, babe." He whispers in my ear, causing me to push him away.

I turn towards the rest of our friend group who were in a heated discussion on whether Cinderella or Snow White is the more iconic princess.

"Why do girls always fight over Disney characters, don't you have any thing better to talk about?" Luke complains from his seat, earning multiple glares from the girls around him.