1.

Xavier's pov

I heard my alarm fucking blaring in my ear and I quickly turned it off. I sat up in the bed and went to take a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my closet. I decided to just wear something chill. A hoodie, sweats, and black bandana. I got dressed and went to the kitchen.

"Good Morning my dearest brother." my annoying ass brother Malik said.

"What is it now?" I groaned.

"Can't I just admire my dashing brother," he said as if I offended him.

"Not unless you want something so out with it," I said.

"Well I got drunk and crashed my car so I kinda need a ride to school," he said.

"Sure you can ride on the top of my car," I said.

"You would do that do you brother." he gasped.

"Let's go," I mumbled.

"Xavier, wait" my little sister, Tia said.

"Yes, darling?" I asked.

"C-can you make me breakfast?" she asked.

"Sure princess," I said.

"Why are you so nice to her?" My brother gasped.

"She is only 6  years old," I said.

"Fair play. I'll wait in the car." Malik said walking to the door.

"The hell you are. You don't go anywhere near my car till I get there." I yelled.

I went to the kitchen and sat Tia on one of the stools.

"What would you like hmm?" I asked.

"You make me pancakes please?" she said.

"Sure and then wait for mom to bring you to school," I said.

"Yay! Thank you Xavier." she giggled.

I started to make her pancake when there was a huge crash from outside. That son of bitch better not have crashed my car. 

"I'll be right back Tia," I said running to the door.

"You kidding right?" I said.

"Sorry bro I was doing a test drive," he said.

"You better run to school cause if I get my fucking hands on you you're dead," I said.

I went back into the house and went to finish Tia's pancakes. I turned on the stove and she reached to try and touch it.

"Tia we've been over this," I said.

"Sorry Xavier," she said sadly.

I finished her pancakes and stacked them in a place. I put a bit of syrup on them and ruffled her hair a bit.

"I'll see you later darling," I said.

I stood outside and called an uber. I made sure they could stop at my friend Zander's house.

"Hey bro. What happened to your car?" he asked.

"Malik fuckin happened." I groaned.

"You're gonna get another," he said.

"I don't have a choice. My dad leaves early and my mom only has time to drop off my sister. Let's go so we aren't too late." I said.

We got in the car and the uber drove to our school. We got out and I gave the uber a tip and left. 

Zander and I walked to class and I saw the most beautiful girl ever.

"Damn who's the baddie. She's hot I might have to smash." he fake humping his books.