It had rained in Liyue last night, leaving behind water droplets on the grass. The grass was a cool contrast to the dry sand Cyno usually walks on.

With a huff, he continues to march towards Mondstadt. He has been walking non-stop after finding the book in his hands inside a ruin.

He had read it beforehand, thinking it was some sort of diary from an ancient being. Then realized, it only talked about [Divine Name], the Astro God(dess) that had disappeared for a thousand years. The descriptions in the book were odd. A bit stalker-ish, like the writer had been watching the Celestial being for centuries.

If he wasn't weirded out, he could have make a pun out of 'Astro' and 'Celestial.'

After reading the book, Cyno decided to bring it to someone he knew who would be able to use the knowledge to find out more. Lisa, his senior.

He remembered Lisa being invested in the stories of the Astro God(dess), even going far as interrogating the teachers at the Akademiya and their teachings. Only to end up reprimanded by the teachers for trying to dig into confidential knowledge.

Cyno thought Lisa probably had a crush on the God(dess) just from the stories she read. They were only mere fairytale stories that she had fallen in love with. And in the end, Lisa couldn't find anything other than the sprinkle of depictions of what the God(dess) looked like.

Anyways..

After days of walking, Cyno reached the city of Mondstadt. (Of course, he took breaks, he isn't a superhuman who can survive without food and water.) Unfortunately for him, it was midnight when he arrived and after tiredly answering the guards questions on his visit, he was finally able to get a room at an inn.

He took a quick shower, rinsing off the dirt and grim on his skin. Also carefully washing his garb and headpiece and slipping on a black ragged cloak he had on before during his first visit when he had to take in Collei.

Cyno walked over towards the bed, slowly sitting down and laying against the wall. His polearm laying besides his right. He slowly fell into slumber, listening to the small noises around him.

Lisa hummed a melody, looking over the large book displayed on the desk that consists of names and the books the person has checked out

Lisa hummed a melody, looking over the large book displayed on the desk that consists of names and the books the person has checked out. She was checking which books were due, green eyes flickering over the due dates printed next to the titles.

Smiling with happiness, she shut the book before walking around her desk to the other side to pour herself a cup of tea. Lisa sat down in her seat, raising the cup of tea to her lips and smelling the sweet aroma.

As she was about to take a sip, the doors opened. She watched a familiar man walk in, her smile widening as she recognized him.

"Cyno! To what do I owe the pleasure?" She greeted, setting her teacup down on the small plate/coaster. She strides towards the shorter male, noticing the faded book in his hand.