22. Knowing him.

Manik

Nandini was still asleep as usual. One thing that my girl hates is— Do not wake her up from her sleep. She will be super cranky. So I let her dream as I slept beside her, cuddling. But how can my phone let us be in peace.

Its cabir. I am damn sure.!

I picked up the phone as Nandini stirred in my arms. Ofcourse its none other than Mr. Dhawan.

"Cabir." I almost groaned who in return just chuckled from the other side.

"Nandini in arms and you have to control your hormones. I know how hard it is for you... Manik. I pity you Baba." He laughed from the other side making me roll my eyes. Iski gaadi kabhi iss chiz se aage ni chalti.!

"Kaam bol.?"

"Ab ek dost bina kaam ke apne dost ko call ni kar skta?" He as usual tried to emotional blackmail me.

"Cabirrrr..." I warned him. Careful not to be too loud to wake her up.

"Acha sorry sorry. Raj Uncle was asking about your pre-wedding shoot. You guys want to do it or not?" He asked seriously making me look down at her sleeping form. I don't like these photoshoot and stuff but she is looking forward to those.

"Hmm. Its still on. We are boarding the flight at 9 PM tonight. We can start with it day after tomorrow." I informed him. He replied in positive and then hung up after letting me know what is going on there.

"Nandini." I whispered in her ears and placed a open mouth kiss on her neck. She smiled in her sleep and leaned a little more giving me full access of her neck.

Ahaa. My baby loves my kisses.!

"Get up Baby." I said placing another one behind her ear. As I licked the same spot she woke up with a blush on her face. She looked at me and then hid herself in my chest, breathing heavily.

Was she dreaming of something? Something that made her blush.? Uhmhmm.... she definitely was dreaming about something naughty...!

"I wanna sleeeeppp....." She pouted making me almost cry at how cute she is. This beautiful soul is all mine.!

"Baby... I wanna take you out for breakfast and then we can roam around the city." I told her only for her to shake her head in negative.

"I've been here before. I don't wanna go anywhere. Please let me be in your arms.? I need to shop a bag... we can go for it later?" She murmured still hiding herself in my chest. Knowing she just want to laze around, I let her be. I didn't even realise when sleep lulled me in.

The next time I woke up, Nandini was already up. She was doing something in her phone still in my arms. When she noticed me awake, she put the phone aside and kiss the mole near my lips.

"Good morning." I said my voice husky from the sleep.

"It's afternoon Mr. Malhotra. 1 PM to be precise." She said chuckling at me.

"And whose fault is that?" I narrowed my eyes at her, fake-glaring. She flicked my nose with her finger and untangled us.

"You order something. I'll use the washroom." She said and without waiting for me headed to the washroom. Did she just order me around? I picked up the menu.... agreeing to her order.!

You are so whipped Malhotra.! Cabir's devil murmured over my shoulder. Damn I am!

After placing the order, I walked to keep my stuff back into the bag. We'll check out from here and then directly leave for the airport. I left a outfit out for today and then wrapped the bag shut. Nandini came out of the washroom wearing the bathrobe and I without giving any second glance to her headed to the washroom.