chapter 35

A/N : addy u silly bitch
btw this chapter most likely makes no sense bc apparently i can't speak my own first language properly ~ M

yeah honestly listen to the song, i've probably used it in here before but idc it's good

⚠️TW mention of drugs, alcohol, seggs, babies again, sad, cursing, jack⚠️

—————————————

ADDY'S POV :

"what the fuck?!" i shouted at the girl who took the photo, looking between her and lisa.
they both just drunkenly giggled, "we know who you are" i was confused.

"what do you mean you know who i am?"
"you're louis partridge's girlfriend, we are going to get a shit load of clout from this" no no no they can't post this anywhere.

"oh god, ok please i will do anything for you not to post this online" i pleaded as i felt myself start to sober up after the panic.
"it's ours now addy, we can do what we want" lily slurred, putting and emphasis on my name.

i felt as if my heart was in my head, my blood running profusely around my body. whilst i was panicking, the girls had managed to run off somewhere, still with that photo.

'louis is going to kill me' i thought, 'what if this is his jack breaking point'. overthinking was a talent of mine and normally in the most ridiculous situations but this had a meaning to it, something that meant a lot to me. i was so stupid to ever do this in the first place, i love louis still of course i do. why would i? just why?

i reached for my phone and went straight to call louis when i stopped myself right before i pressed call. should i? no, i can't.

i just walked out of the club and headed straight to the nearest tube stop and got a one-way ticket back home. my hands were shaking the entire way home thinking of the consequences, i'm just stupid.

i didn't dare look at my phone as i knew there would be messages upon messages, and notifications about the photo if it had already been leaked.

the train came to a holt as i saw it was the stop closest to my house. it was dark outside and i was a young vulnerable girl in a sexy dress, lord knows what could happen. men are the worst most of the time. i tried my best to rush home as quick as i could and luckily i made it without any trouble.

shutting the front door carefully, i turned back around to head up the stairs and charlotte was stood there, her face looked sympathetic. oh shit.

"addy-" she started.
"yeah i know" i interrupted, holding back my tears and looking at the dark floor.
"louis he uh, he's on his way here. he called sam to tell him" charlotte informed me. this time the tears could no longer be held back.

she pulled me into a tight hug and led me to the living room where we sat on one of the sofas. i leaned into her side as she had her arm around me, rubbing the back of my head to comfort me. "it will be ok, just tell him the truth which im guessing is it was just a drunk mate kiss" charlotte advised, it was though that is the truth, that's what i believed up until i realised it was too manipulate me and cause unnecessary drama.

i heard the door knock, 'i've got this' i told myself. charlotte went to answer it so it was one less stressful job for me to do. i could tell she was still stood outside the living room door when louis entered. "hi" i said quietly whilst looking down at my cold, twiddling thumbs.

"i just want to know what were you thinking?" he asked me in a slightly aggressive tone but not so much to scare me. "look she was just a friend and i was drunk, that's what girls do when they're in that state alright?" i said standing up so i felt more empowered.