chapter 22

A/N: YUH LETS GET INTO ITTT

⚠️all the usual triggers⚠️

———————————————

ADDY'S POV:

i woke in a great mood, the sun was shining  and the air seemed fresh for some reason. it was like it was different here, a sign of a new beginning almost.

i felt like i had woken up with a smile on my face but i couldn't, for the life of me remember my dreams, 'at least it wasn't one of my nightmares about him anyways' i thought to myself.

i got up and got dressed into a bikini i had started pulling on my shorts and t-shirt when i felt a sudden rush of confidence come over me.

i pulled what i had of my t-shirt on, off and pulled down my shorts. most of my bruises were gone, only a few little marks left and not too many cuts just a little bit of scarring.

most of it wasn't visible, i could do this. 'i'm going to wear my bikini and be confident and i don't care what anyone thinks' i told myself. it wasn't entirely true but i had to fake it till i made it, that's what my mum always said to me.

i pulled out a scarf and tied it around my waist as-well as some jewellery round my neck and earrings. i put another few bits and bobs in my bag and i was ready to go downstairs to meet the others for breakfast by the pool.

(one of those fits hehehe)when i got downstairs the twins and flora were at the buffet getting food, before joining them i walked out to the pool to admire the view

when i got downstairs the twins and flora were at the buffet getting food, before joining them i walked out to the pool to admire the view.

charlotte was sitting on the side of a lounger her hand gripping it tightly, she looked like she was about to keel over or throw up. "oh my god charlotte, are you ok" i panicked, rushing to her side. "i think i'm gonna get si-" she was cut of by her gagging. i helped her up and rushed her to a bathroom as fast as possible.

LOUIS' POV:

i was sleeping peacefully in bed when i heard three bangs on the door. sam grunted as he walked over to open it. "sam, come quick charlottes sick" it was addy. "oh shit" sam replied, "where is she?" he asked urgently. "she's downstairs in the bathroom by the buffet with flora and amelie" she replied as sam ran off.

"good morning sleepy head" she called out to me. i rolled over to see her, she was wearing a bikini today, i knew that was a big step for her. she looked gorgeous too. "woah addy, look at you" i teased. "you look- stunning. and i'm proud of you" i said getting up and walking towards her.

"thank you, i'm proud of me too" she said smirking. i glanced over to make sure the door was closed and put my hand under her chin pulling her in to give her a peck.

she put her hand on the back of my head however, and deepened the kiss. now both her hands were on my neck and back. i moved mine to her waist pulling her close as i sat on the edge of the bed.