chapter 28

A/N: hey shawty baes wassap ~ S
⚠️TW: all the usuals babes <3⚠️
for this chapter we will be pretending there are nice beaches in london 😁
———————————————————

LOUIS' POV:

a week had gone by now and addy's kind of come out of her shell a bit more.
i knew she would be a bit on edge today however, as it was the day jack was being brought back to england. i was going to pick her up for a beach day to try help keep her busy and not able to think about it.
i got to her house and knocked on the door, sam answered. he had baby grows in his arms and a baby blanket over his shoulder.
"oo, been shopping for the baby already i see" i told him.
"yeah haha, charlotte's nesting already and wants everything organised well before the baby arrives."

"well that's all very exciting for the both of you, and i can't wait to see my little niece or nephew. or whatever they are of course. are you finding out the gender before hand by the way?" i asked. "or just waiting till' they're born."
"oh god no, not waiting. charlotte could never. neither could i really to be honest. we're finding out later today. we're just putting away some new supplies and then we're heading to the doctors."

i chatted a bit more with sam when addy came down. she was wearing an orange shirt and denim shorts, her bikini peaking out in places and accessories to match.

 she was wearing an orange shirt and denim shorts, her bikini peaking out in places and accessories to match

(A/N: just pretend they're shorts k? 😁)
she looked beautiful.
"oh louis, i didn't know you were here already. you should've let me know. i'm sorry for keeping you waiting." she said seeming a bit embarrassed.

"oh no don't worry about it, you ready to go then?" i asked her.
"yeah, let's go." she said walking past me then taking my hand behind her. i waved goodbye to sam and followed addy outside.

"sam we're taking your car!" addy called out while practically shoving me in the passenger side of sam's car.

"oi, me and charlotte are going to the doctors!"
addy smirked and got in the car turning on the engine.

"being a parent comes with learning how to deal with tricky situations. bye now!"
she called out giggling, and she drove off.
"ughhh" we heard sam groan as we left the driveway, and then the front door slamming.
addy jumped a little at that but shook it off and smiled again.

she had her sunglasses on and a headscarf, her hair blowing in the wind. she looked so effortless and happy.

 she looked so effortless and happy