chapter 21

A/N : i like portugal... lol no one cares

⚠️TW all the usuals⚠️

————————————

ADDY'S POV :

the first day was kind of boring for me, everyone else was having fun in the pool yet i was just too insecure. i wasn't completely rid of all the marks jack had left on my body and at first really didn't feel comfortable about wearing a bikini in public.

i sat scrolling through my phone on a sun lounger by the side of the pool when louis came over. "you alright?" he asked in a concerned manor.

"i'm fine just, i'm a bit insecure, i still have scars and bruises, i don't want people to see that" i told him ashamed.

"addy listen to me, you're beautiful and those marks show how strong and brave you are" he assured me and placed his hand beneath my chin lifting it up, "hey, what do you say we go back to my room, i'll tell the others you don't feel too good" he smirked. ugh that smirk will be the death of me.

i stood up and started walking back whilst louis told the others he was going to take me upstairs. no one suspected a thing. he came running trying to catch up with me and he did successfully. we got to my hotel room and closed the door quickly.

he slammed the door behind him and got me up against the wall kissing me with passion. we carried on like that for a few moments. i took off his shirt and he took off mine, "woah" he said looking me up and down with a smile on his face, i felt some sense of confidence that i never felt with jack and with that led me to my bed. we continued our make out until he reached and unclasped my bra.

he reached once again to the bedside table and the rest was a whole other story.

*time skip*

we lay there catching our breaths, it felt like a repeat of the first time. we heard voices coming down the corridor "oh fuck me" louis said annoyed, "again? i meannn well sure" i joked. "no seriously i'd love to but ummm we kinda have company"

i quickly scurried to putting my clothes back on, shit... where's my bra. oh well who needs one anyways let's be real and i've got a top and under covers, who cares. louis got dressed at some sort of super speed, i was impressed. i mean he could do anything right now and id be stood like a simp.

louis just sat on the floor next to my bed pretending to be on his phone whilst i just laid there pretending to be in and out of sleep.

flora, amelie and justin came through the door chatting about whatever and saw that louis was still here. "how's she feeling?" justin asked him. "not great but i guess she just needs her rest, i should get going" i didn't want louis to leave.

"no lou please stay" i murmured.
"we don't mind, she seems like she needs you mate" amelie nodded, they only had to guess i was into him.

"alright but not for long, the others will be wondering where i am" he told me, i moved slightly to the side in the single bed and patted the space next to me for louis to join me. the other three just minded their own business, they always respected and knew when it was time to leave one another to do their own thing.

louis joined me in bed, pulling me slightly on top of him to make sure that neither of us fell off the bed. he put his right arm all the way around me holding closely and tight to him. i rested my head on the beating chest.

LOUIS' POV :

addy had fallen asleep not long after she huddled close to me, i didn't want to leave and disturb her but also the thing was sam wouldn't have this.