chapter 4

A/N: hola chickens wassup iss me S

tbh i don't really know what this chapter is umm ya i'm writing this in the middle of the night too so sense will probably not be made - example numero uno

⚠️mentions of abuse, swearing, addiction, and seggs⚠️

also the song above is *chefs kiss* i am obsessed

anywho lets get into it shall we

———————————

AMELIE'S POV:

"so what lessons do you guys have fir- Addy, where are you going?!" Flora shouted.
"oh i just remembered i had to hand some art work into mrs smith i'll be right back" she replied, rushing off.

"oh for gods sake that girl has been acting so strange recently" Flora continued, "not just recently she's been acting like this for agesss well like the past few months at least"

"yeah you're right Flora i'm beginning to get really worried about her, she barely said a word on the way here and now she's running off to do god knows what" i said.

"probably just gone for a shag with jack oi oi" my twin said nudging my shoulder, (a/n; get your head out of the gutter john b)

"oh piss off justin"

"i mean it issss a possibility" said Flora dramatically.

"Flora!! no, she would have probably been much happier if that was her plan for the morning, and would have probably ended up telling us out of excitement for doing something so rebellious at school. so no. they're not shagging, now get those smirks off your faces!! you are so dirty minded!! i'm seriously worried about Addy, come on guys we have to confront her about this at lunch."

"ya ok Amelie you are right to be fair we were just taking the piss. probably shouldn't have but yeah" Justin said, his smile fading from his now pale face.

LOUIS' POV:

"right where should we go then?" i asked
"um i dont know" Addy said shrugging her shoulders.

"oh! i have an idea" i said taking her hand, she squinted her eyes as if to be waiting for a bloody box in the face.

"oh sorry did i do something, are you ok?"
"oh yeah im fine sorry just um got fright because i'm just used to um.. Sam attacking me out of nowhere haha. little sister reflexes you know." her awkward laugh trailing off.

"oh ya i get you, anyways would you care to follow me madame?" i said reaching my hand out and bowing in front of her as if i was a prince at a ball asking a princess to dance.

she giggled. 'yess' i thought 'finally something out of her'.

"i'd love to" she said still wearing her hypnotising smirk i've missed so dearly. we walked out to through the yard, and through the trees, finally reaching our spot i finally switched on the lights and said "we have arrived at our destination m'lady."

ADDY'S POV:

"oh wow louis, this is beautiful" i said putting my hand up to my house in shock at the beauty of the hidden gem behind our school.

it was an old tree house with blankets and cushions and even tiny golden fairy lights hanging from each corner.

"how do you know about this, and when did you decorate it?"
"do you like it?"

"i love it!" i heard a sigh of relief,
"oh i'm so glad, i found this place one day when i was looking for a football somebody kicked out during a match at lunch and ever since i've been coming here, drawing and just being, you know when life is a lot. and then after i was at your house over the weekend i knew you weren't at your best so i decided to surprise you by decorating it, and now this can be both of ours secret place."

i beamed up at the boy in front of me
"oh louis thank you so much, thank you! thank you! thank you!"
i jumped at him squeezing him as tight as i could, it had been a long time since this kind of a hug and it was so truly needed, however a struggling voice interrupted my thoughts.

"um- Addy? you're kind of um- squeezing me to death"
"oh my god i'm so sorry!! i'm just so happy right now haha." i laughed awkwardly.

Louis had the biggest grin,
"well im delighted, anyways we better get back or we'll be late for second period."

LOUIS POV:

we started walking back towards the school and i couldn't help but feel proud of myself, i made the girl who has been broken for so long laugh, i made her smile, i made her happy for just a little bit, and i was so glad to see her beautiful smile again and hear her laugh, it was music to my ears. we held hands going through the trees as there were quite a few roots sticking out from the ground so it was easy to trip or maybe that was just the excuse i gave myself so i could just be connected to her a little longer. when we got back to the schoolyard it was just the end of first period so there were students all over the place. we gradually started to notice more and more people whispering and staring at us, "shit." "what, what is it Addy" she looked up at the people staring and then down at our hands, i then realised we were still holding hands. shit. i do not want to be murdered by jack brown today. "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, what am i gonna do jack can never know about this oh jesus christ, he's gonna be so mad, oh my god he's going to flip." Addy was whispering to herself and her breathing was getting faster, "hey Addy, it's ok, it's gonna be ok come on let me bring you to the bathrooms."

ADDY'S POV:

Louis had gone and gotten both Flora and Amelie and the three of us were now squashed inside a cubicle, Louis had gone to find me water. it felt like my lungs were gonna collapse, i was getting hot and sweaty.

i heard girls coming into the bathrooms, 'oh jesus christ' i thought. "oh my god like i just cannot believe she cheated on him, like he's one of the hottest guys in the year." "ya but i mean can you blame her? like louis partridge, the things i would let that boy do to me" i froze, they were talking about me. "oh my god Sarah you can't say those things what if someone heard" 'mmm yeahhhhh' dumbasses.

i then heard another girl come in, they started saying the exact same thing to her, i could not believe what i was hearing but then the third girl finally said something that pushed me over the edge. "well i mean thats what he gets for sleeping with nearly half the girls in our year without her even having a notion, poor girl really" i burst.

the tears were now threatening me but i had to stay strong"excuse me?!?! what the bloody hell is all this about?! he's been cheating on me this whole time, i've been through all this for nothing?!?!" i stormed out of the room tears flooding down my face, everything was blurry until i felt a strong hand against my chest pushing hard against my bruises "now where do you think you're going 'babe'?" it was him, it was Jack, his sinister, husky voice all too familiar, "i think we ought to have a little chat, don't you?"

------------------------

bloody hell that was long sorry bout it

anyways love you to bits - S <3