Chapter 5: You're Undead To Me

Toni's POV

As usual, I woke up with a groan. I got changed out of my pyjamas and started to head down the stairs. I still had a smile on my face from last night, remembering how happy my brother looked when Vicki came.
"Jenna. Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" I heard Elena ask as I walked into the kitchen.

"Uh-huh," Jenna replied, as I walked to the fridge and pulled out a carton of OJ.

"And you have no objection?" Elena asked Jenna.

"He could be crafter about it," Jenna stated, whilst I poured myself a glass of OJ.

"Craftier about what?" I asked as the bother turned around, clearly only just noticing my presence.

"I saw Vicki Donovan upstairs," Elena explained.

"She's still here?" I asked. They both looked at me shocked.

"You knew she was here?" Jenna questioned. I nodded.

"Yeah, she came around  when me and Jeremy were playing video games. I spied on them whilst they were at the door, Vicki kissed Jeremy so I went upstairs to give them some privacy," I explained, drinking my OJ.

"At least he's making an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner," Jenna stated and me and Elena both turned to her, curious and shocked.

"Ohh. So you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan," Elena commented, teasingly.

"The news guy?" I asked, not caught up to speed with what happened last night. Elena nodded at me.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes," Jenna denied and I stifled a laugh.
"Have you heard from Stefan?"

"Not since he left that very vague message for me, three days ago. Hi, um, Elena, I um...I have something I have to do. I'll um...explain in a few days," Elena mimicked him, making me struggle to hold back a laugh.

"Have you called him?" Jenna asked.

"Nope. Not going to either," Elena answered.

"And you're okay with everything?" Jenna questioned Elena.

"No, I'm not okay with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it either. I was gonna write in my diary this morning, and then I thought: "What am I gonna write?". I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops just because of some guy," Elena ranted, clearly annoyed and wanting Stefan to man-up.

"Okay, then," Jenna stated, not knowing what to reply.

"I'll be fine," Elena assured us before walking away. I sighed as Jenna looked at me.

"What about you?" She asked.

"What about me?" I replied, confused.

"Have you got a boyfriend yet?" Jenna questioned.

"Nope."

"Any drama that you need help with?"

"Nope."

"Are you okay with everything?"

"Yep."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep." I then finished the OJ, placing the empty glass in the sink before walking upstairs.

...

I was at school. No one knew about what happened to me. They just knew that I could have been a little sick. Most people didn't care, as per usual. They probably didn't even notice that I wasn't at the game or the party. Elena caught me up with the situation with Stefan, but nothing else. I was usually out of the loop, so I wasn't that bothered. On the day of the Founder's Party, I had texted Bonnie about being sick and that I wouldn't attend the party, so she was okay. I had missed her, even though it had only been a couple of days. Seeing her, reminded me of what I was planning to do. Since I came out to Damon, I had a plan in place. First, I was going to get Jenna alone and come out to her as a lesbian. Then, I'd come out to my siblings, Jeremy first and Elena second. I'd then come out to Caroline and Bonnie at the same time. By then, everyone else would probably have heard since Caroline can never keep a secret.