Chapter 1: The Big Event! Legend Festival!

"I can't wait! We have worked so hard and soon we will be participating in the Legend Festival" Hikaru cheered excitedly at the breakfast table.

"Yeah I can't wait to battle with all of the strong bladers in the festival" Hyuga said.

"Me neither"

"Hey Hikaru, we should sing a song to celebrate that we got into the festival"

"No, please don't start singing Hyuga"

"Too late for that," Hyuga told Hikaru as he starts to sing. "Legend Legend Festival Festival"

Suddenly, Hikaru and Hyuga's mom comes out and started to sing. "Festival Festival"

Hyuga and their mom start to sing together. "The Legend Festival is here"

"Oh please no, not you too mom" Hikaru said.

Their dad also joins in. "Legend Festival"

"Why, Dad" Hikaru asked him.

Then they all start singing together and getting closer to Hikaru. "Legend Festival Legend Festival"

"I guess I have no choice" Hikaru sighed and started to sing along with them. "Legend Festival Legend Festival"

Once they were done with breakfast they headed out and arrived at the bombers.

"Hey Hikaru, let's have a battle"

"Sure, Hyuga"

"Ok, I will referee," Gun says.

"And I will get this on camera" Raika says as she starts to snap photos.

"Ooh, I wonder how this battle will go" Chuck wondered.

Hyuga and Hikaru both get into their launching form, getting ready for the battle.

"Ready"

"Set"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go Shoot"

Both Hikaru and Hyuga do a sparking shoot. Hyperion and Helios land in the stadium at full force. Helios immediately takes the center with it's ten bladed defense mode.

"Go, Hyperion"

Hyperion heads for Helios and attacks over and over again.

"That's not going to work"

"Then take this, Super Strike"

Hyperion lands a hit on Helios sending it flying up in the air.

"Come on, Endure it Helios"

Helios lands back in the stadium. Then, Helios rushes towards Hyperion.

"Finish this Helios, Zone Counter"

"Super Strike"

Hyperion and Helios collide together. Then, Helios bursts through Hyperion.

"King Helios with a burst finish, with a score of 2-0 Asahi Hikaru wins the match" Gun announces.

"That's how a hero does it," Hikaru said as he did his hero pose.

"Nice job, brother" Hyuga says, "Let's go again"

"Of course, Hyuga"

Just as they were in position, the doors open and Honcho comes through.

"Come on you guys let's go"