Chapter 37

Okay so James was wrong before. This had to be the stupidest thing they would ever do. What were they about to do you may ask? They were attempting to sneak out of Hogwarts, go to a muggle pride parade in the middle of the night and avoid their parents at all costs. Pretty easy right?

First of all, why was the muggle parade even held in the middle of the night? Because according to Diana, this wasn't London's official pride parade, this was a little festival the people had organized to show their support to specifically transgender individuals. The parade itself was being held at Trafalgar Square. Wherever that was.

Of course they had all aparated to the newly improved Grimmauld Place they had toured only a few weeks ago. And now they were all in the dining room trying to figure out a plan to not get caught (and preferably not die).

"Okay so how do we know for sure that the DA is going to be there?" Damien asked.

"Because the tip about where the Death Eaters are going to be was originally sent to my dad who most definitely relayed the message to the DA." James explained.

"But how did you find out then?" Frank asked.

"Because wonder boy here hacked his dad's phone and arranged to get the anonymous tip first." Scarlet said grinning at him. It hadn't even been that difficult to hack his dad's phone. Apparently he could have hundreds of charms to protect him from a curse but not a single good firewall.

"Okay, so what I'm hearing is that the DA is going to be there and the Death Eaters are gonna try and blow it up or something." Alice said and he nodded.

"So what's our mission?" Diana asked.

"Our mission is to ruin their plans of harming the muggles. " Teddy said.

"Shouldn't we leave that for the DA?" asked Delphi.

"The DA is most likely only going to try capturing the Death Eaters." Scarlet answered.

"Chances are they don't even know what the Death Eaters have planned." James commented.

"For this we're going to need to break off into teams." Victoire said.

"Teams?" Fred asked.

"One team is going to actually prevent them from whatever they have planned. One team will have to be on the lookout for the Death Eaters themselves. And the last team will have to keep an eye on the DA. Our parents cannot know we're there at all costs." Victoire explained.

"Now that we can use our wands, we'll be armed and ready to defend ourselves but we all still need to be careful. If anyone of us is spotted by the DA or someone from the Ministry, it's game over." Scarlet said.

"I've sent you all a list of the Death Eaters we think will be there. Our worst targets are Greyback and the Carrows. They'll recognize us easily and that, we cannot afford." Teddy informed us.

"Frank, Diana and Victoire are Alpha squad. Delphi, Damien and Alice are Beta, Fred and Teddy are Gamma and Scar and I are Delta. Alpha, your mission is to figure out what the Death Eaters got planned and take it down. Beta you must keep an eye on the Death Eaters, stun them, trap them, make it easy for the DA to capture them. Gamma, your mission is to hide in plain sight, try and figure out everyone's positions. Delta is going to keep tabs on the DA and make sure we don't get figured out." James explained.

"Spoken like a true leader." Damien smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Guys just be careful. This is our first real mission and time to prove we're not just kids. In the event of a standoff between us and the Death Eaters, fight like mad because they won't think twice about killing us." he warned.