Chapter 36: Problems Reoccuring

Comenzar desde el principio

Mark's POV

It was quite sad, that Austin was straight up murdered, Kalel is just psychotic! Someone needs to just finish her off... We set back on the road, Arixa was quite weak and traumatised, which was understandable. We were all dejected, and things were gonna get worse...

As we were walking, the path crumbling underneath our feet, we came across four walkers, and by the look on everyone's faces, they were four familiar walkers... Two were male and two were female. Jack stopped stone cold, he was trying to hide his tears. I stood beside him.

"Is that...?" I trailed off a little as he responded quietly.

"T-That's...Z-Zane and S-Steph.." Jack tried to hold his tears back, but he couldn't. I pulled him in for a manly hug.

Ian and Anthony looked pretty sad too, as they looked at the other two walkers, "M-Mari and J-Joven..." They both stuttered in unison. Although they betrayed us, they didn't deserve to die like this, they were brainwashed by Alexia...

"S-Should I..?" Jack muttered, his hand over his mouth.

"No.. I'll.. do it for you.." I offered sadly, "You.. shouldn't have to do it..."

Jack whispered the words 'I'm sorry' and stepped back, Felix handed me his pistol with the silencer attachment. I aimed the gun at Steph first as her limp walker body crawled slowly towards me, I looked away.

"PHEEWW!"

I then pointed the gun at Zane...

"PHEEWW!"

I sadly dropped my hand to my side, looking at Mari and Joven. Anthony stood next to me, quickly wiping his eyes.

"S-Should I do it this time?..." Anthony sniffed, crossing his arms awkwardly.

"If.. you want to.." I sighed, handing him the gun.

"I... d-don't want to do it... B-But someone has to..." Anthony looked down, clicking the gun back. Anthony slowly and reluctantly pulled the trigger at Mari first, looking away muttering, 'Sorry'

"PHEEWW!"

He then aimed at Joven...

"PHEEWW!"

Anthony huffed silently, his hand dropping to his side, he gave the gun back to Felix. Arixa tried to cheer him up in one way or another, she hugged him and he smiled slightly, he was still sad but he became a little happier after Arixa tried to make him smile.

"I don't mean to sound bad or anything... But maybe they kept notes or letters on them..?" Paige spoke quietly, biting her lip.

We nodded slowly in agreement...

Jack's POV

I had to check Steph's pockets and Mark checked Zane's. I found a notepad in Steph's back pocket, it carried a letter...

******************************

Dear Jack,

If you're reading this, then it might be too late for me, but I'm gonna write this now. I really liked you, I had feelings for you... But since it may be the end of the road for me and Zane, we found out that Samantha was kidnapped, if you find her, then she will need your help... Stay safe Jack

Steph XOXO

~*~

I folded the letter up and put it in my bag, Mark didn't have any luck for Zane, Mari and Joven weren't carrying anything apart from a voice recorder....

~*~

Joven: Guys, if you get this, then it's pretty much over for us, we haven't found food for days and we're low on supplies...

Mari: But we wanted to say sorry, we didn't realize Alexia was brainwashing us... *sigh* We're sorry about Ashley...

Joven: Our actions caused a lot of crap... We're really sorry... Take care...

******************************

Ian started tearing up on the thoughts of Ashley, she meant so much to him, that it was insane. Paige tried comforting Ian while Anthony held Arixa close to him as a way of lovingness and protection..
As we walked away from the walker bodies, we saw even more walkers ahead of us; in fact, a whole horde. Arixa and
Paige looked at each other with bravery, they walked alongside each other, getting closer to the walkers. Arixa whipped out her Uzis guns and Paige whipped out her gun, Anthony and Ian walked along with them, taking out their guns too. The fact that them four went together, showed how strong their relationships were...

"Guys, get the fuck outta here. We'll catch up." Arixa spoke remotely calm, beginning to shoot the walkers.

"What?! No! You guys need help!" Alice spoke quietly, shivering in Ryan's arms, standing close to him.

"I said go! We'll catch up! And take this, your gonna need it!" Arixa threw the M16 to us and turned back to the walkers.

The rest of us reluctantly walked away and left them behind, Arixa and Paige were like professionals, there was no way they would get killed... right?...

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. Do you think they'll survive? Let me know in the comments below, yes or no and why! Austin's death though ;-; Don't worry guys! Kalel won't get away with this. >:3

Anyway! More chapters coming soon! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3