-it feels like a party every day-

—————————————————————𝙄𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮—————————————————————

𝙄𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮
—————————————————————

He swung our hands between us as we walked at a calm pace. It was surprisingly quie, the only sounds being birds squawking and the sea lapping against the shore.

"So where do you live?" I smiled, "In the least I'm going to come while you sleep sorta way."

"Oh be my guest," he chuckled, being returned with a groan- him and his dirty mind, "Well it's near Sussex but more in the country side, me and my dad live in a cottage really."

"Your mum?" I asked, a bit confused to why he didn't mention her.

"In St Mungos, she was a victim to Lucius Malfoy in the wizarding war." He muttered, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, I shouldn't have questioned that." I groaned, feeling bad. Draco had never talked about his family ever. I hadn't even know Lucius was a death easter as my dads didn't bring up the war. Lily and James were their best friends. Sometimes I see Sirius crying, Remus by his side, at a photo of them together.

"No, I've never really talked about her, it's nice to." He breathed, looking down at his feet and smiling. I pulled him over to a bench, facing the sea. Laying my head on his shoulder I felt him kiss my hair and sigh.

"I'm sure she loves having you." I murmured, breathing in his cologne.

"Eh well she used to," he shrugged, "Lucius and her had something, that's why he did it. 'It' being that he obliviated the memories of her and Amos, her having me..."

"That must have been... hard on Amos." I sighed.

"Molly has sort of been my mother figure, we always visit the Weasleys for birthdays and Christmas and so on," he smiled, "I really miss her, I watch videos from when I was a baby, I just... it's whatever."

I heard him sniff in, and look away from me quickly, rubbing his hand to his eye. He put on a smile and turned back kissing my temple. I stroked the side of my his face, a sad smile, before facing the sea and just watching the ocean waves. I felt so bad, I'd brought up something he probably hadn't want to think about on his birthday

-

I don't know how long we sat there but I realised we needed to get to the party soon. The sun had started to set, painting the sky an erray of warm tones. I looked up at Cedric who had seemingly dozed off on my shoulder.

"Cedric," I whispered, shaking him slightly. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled, pecking my lips.

"We best be home then," he sighed, standing up and stretching before holding his hand out for me.