*birthday gift*

—————————————————————𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩————————————————————

𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩
————————————————————

It was the day before Cedric's birthday and my idea was going to happen today.

I breathed out shakily as I viewed myself in the mirror.

Merlin I'm too insecure for lingerie.

I turned away from the reflection, pulling up the garter and facing myself one more time before Cedric would be home. He had gone out to get more food and as the clock hit 10 I heard the door open.

The slam of the door

6

The thump of bags.

5

The clash of boots.

4

The clatter of keys

3

The creak up the stairs

2

The sound of the bedroom door

1

Cedric met my eyes, his mouth ajar. Without a word he pulled off his shirt with more speed than ever before and pulled me into him, his hand running up and down my body.

"Merlin you kill me." He murmured into my ear before kissing me hard.

He started to move down my neck but I pulled away, looking him innocently in the eyes before smirking, "Get on the bed."

His brows furrowed before he did so. I crawled on top of him and straddled his body picking up the ropes on the way.

"What are you doing-" he breathed, looking at the ties in my hand then into my eyes.

"I know you like to be tied up Cedric Diggory," I chuckled. He breathed out shakily, blushing red.

"Are you embarrassed that the whole school knows how much of a bottom you are?" I cooed, slowly taking his hands together and attaching them to the headboard.

"Now Cedric, you're going to do what I want you to right?" I asked, stroking down his jaw and kissing his temple.

He quickly nodded his head.

"Good." I smirked. I tantalisingly kissed his lips working around his found to behind his ear. I sucked lightly.

He whimpered in response, shutting his eyes.

"Oh you like that don't you?" I whispered doing it again being met with the same response. He nodded, biting his lip and slightly pulling against the rope.

"Ah, ah, ah!" I said holding his hands in place and running my hand down his abs which tensed under my touch.

"Please Y/N." He breathed, eyes still shut and breathing fast.

"Look who's begging now."  I chuckled before unbuckling his belt and pulling down his zipper as slowly as possible.

"Hurry up." He groaned, looking down at me.

"I thought I was the one in control." I replied, throwing his shorts across the room and stroking my hands from his muscular arms down to his thighs. I touched everywhere apart from the place he wanted missing it by centimetres.

He let out a heavy sight as I touched it only slightly but I quickly moved aaay.

"Merlin, please I beg Y/N, touch me." He cried, biting his lip.

"Only because it's your birthday." I whispered, pulling his boxers down to now be met with 11 inches on my hands.

I swallowed before slowly stroking it up and down. He knocked his head back groaning softly.

"Look at me Cedric." I said, starting to go faster. He did with struggle, eyes squeezing in pleasure sometimes.

I took my lips to his cock as slowly took it in, only managing 3 inches before gagging. He laughed wheezily at my struggle before shouting fuck as I took shoved my head all the way down.

It was hard to replicate and only half fit in so I had to take the rest with my hands.

"Faster." He moaned, squirming. I did as he asked going up and down quicker as he thrust his hips into my mouth. My eyes watered at his size and he started to moan uncontrollably.

"Oh god Y/N I'm going to-" I removed by lips, wiping my mouth and laughing.

"You didn't think you'd have it that easy did you," I laughed, popping my lip out.

He cried, "Please Y/N!" He struggled against his bindings angrily, heart rate quick.

I sat on his thigh and stroked a stray piece of hair out his eyes, smirking. I moved myself so I was directly over his
sensitive cock.

"I won't last long," he breathed, chest rising and falling rapidly and body sweaty.

"That's a shame." I chuckled before lowering my body onto him. I grimaced in pain but it was no where near the reaction Cedric had.

"Oh Merlin Y/N!" He screamed, curling his legs and now pulling hard against the bondage. I lay my hands on his chest before moving up and down once slowly. I breathed out unevenly and Cedric clenched his teeth.

I layer my head into the nook between his shoulder and head and tried to slow my breathing. This was a feeling I don't think I could ever get used to. I felt Cedric's heart beating frantically under my own.

"Faster." He managed to get out between strangled moans. I couldn't not- it was fun to see him suffer. I lifted my hips up and down quicker being met with groans vibrating against my cheek.

"Please let me out." He huffed, his forehead crinkled in pleasure.

"Evanesco." I choked as he hit a good spot by thrusting his hips up to mine. Almost immediately, he ran his hands all over my skin, touching every place he couldn't before. settling them on my hips he started guiding me up and down.

"Oh god!" He cried and flipped so he was on top, attacking my body with kisses and marks.

"I'm- I'm!" I screamed as I came, shortly followed by him. He fully collapsed onto me, eyes shut and body tense.

"You aren't very truthful. I was promised a dislocated jaw." I chuckled out under my quick breaths.

"I hate you." He muttered lightly, starting to cool down.

"I hate you more." I replied smiling, taking my aching arms to stroke down his jaw.

"Fuck, I hate you most." He chuckled.

—————————————————————
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚s
—————————————————————

well then 😃
Idrk y/n is always such a submissive little shit in most stories ya know so thought I'd switch up the energy.

I see Cedric as such a bi bottom as a member of the 'I have a crush on a whole films cast' community

Also I know draco and y/n are cousins guys it fine I live in Alabama. Nah nah nah it's good to point out plot holes and make funny little sarcastic comments because it genuinely gives me ideas

So how's everyone's holidays I'm trying to crochet the Harry styles cardigan hope yall are good

Vote or I'll take your Live laugh love?!