*drunk*

————————————————————𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠————————————————————

𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠
————————————————————

TW: name calling, aggressive sexual behaviour

————————————————————

I woke up to bright daylight, warm in silken pyjamas and tucked in well. I opened my eyes looking for Cedric. Nowhere.

"Cedric?" I called groggily.

Probably in the shower.

I groaned before getting up and stretching. I knocked on the en suite door before entering.

No one.

"Cedric?"

I stepped down the stairs, it creaking behind me.

Not here.

I let out a relieved sigh as I saw a note on the kitchen island, thank Merlin.

Did I really think that he would just leave?

In nearly illegible scrawl he had written:

Out to catch up on the project we missed out on, will probably go out with the lads for a drink until late after. Ang is staying home, go to her if you want to see her. I'll be out late so don't wait for me.

see you tomorrow,
l̶o̶v̶ Cedric

I put it down, huffing out and glancing to a clock that read 11:11. Cedric's lovemaking (as Cedric liked to call his hard fucking) under the stars must have used the last of my energy.

I didn't want to go to the Gryffindors cabin, Ang alone wasn't all that fun. So I stumbled into the living room, threw open the dvd cabinet and took out Karate Kid.

-

After watching Part I, II and III, it was only 4:30. I laid my head back against the chair, atleast another 6 hours of pure and utter boredom.

I glanced around looking for anything to do. Maybe a fashion show with the great audience of me, myself and I? I strutted in the bedroom pulling out the other more fancy dress I had brought and pulled it over my head. I turned around and checked myself out.

What am I doing? Too late to stop now.

I looked in the wardrobe. All my clothes were neat on hangers whereas Cedric's unnecessary amount of graphic tees and flannels. I picked up one that said Guns N' Roses- Cedric and his strange things, not one had a thing I knew on it.

I pick it up and pulled it to my face, smelled like him. And was rather soft... without a second thought I pulled it over my head.