-goblins and man candy-

—————————————————————𝙜𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮—————————————————————If you're here for spice, they have stars instead of dashes on the chapters, if you want the spice quicker, the plot will still make sense if you read chapter 6 onwards

𝙜𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮
—————————————————————
If you're here for spice, they have stars instead of dashes on the chapters, if you want the spice quicker, the plot will still make sense if you read chapter 6 onwards.

Chapter 1 is complete and utter shit so feel free to skip it- there is no real important info and it puts a lot of people off reading the rest.

Also like I've been doing this story since February so the writing/format/grammar improves but it's bad like for 8 chapters 😔💅
—————————————————————

Most of the time I would enjoy a trip to the Bahamas courtesy of Hogwarts but not when I'm staying and doing the project with the person I've sworn myself to hate.

Cedric Diggory- our schools resident man candy, who's what I would call a little bit of a whore and is so arrogant that I'm surprised it isn't tattooed across his forehead.

I'd say the whole hating thing started when we were both seekers in second year, playful rivals is how I'd put it. We get to fourth year when all he does is stare at me during potions, transfiguration and charms, talk to me all the time and constantly mention how it's cute when I'm annoyed, just to wind me up. And then he went all weird for a while and stopped talking to everyone, only to come back and have a girl in his lap every moment. I'm surprised he hasn't got herpes or something-

anyways, I'm going off on a tangent. Back to the main point. To get extra marks in our end of year report we can do this project on Sand Goblins for Care of Magical Creatures. I signed up because my boyfriend hates that lesson for some reason so always makes me miss it with him.

So called boyfriend has the name Draco Malfoy. Most people would say he's an awful person and I admit he is a little bit of a douche but who wouldn't fall for a 5'9" blondie with a 5 inch cock.

Maybe that's a bit too much for someone I've just met, let me introduce myself. Y/N Marlene Lupin, nice to make your acquaintance. My parents are Sirius and Remus Lupin, they also took the slightly famous Harry Potter into their care after the first wizarding war and I enjoy cats and cherry blossom trees.

There.

Now we know each other, I think I'll tell you a very interesting story of what happened in the summer of 1994.

———————————————————

"Do you have your sun protection?" Remus asks.

"Yes."

"Enough clothes and underwear?"

"Check and check."

"All your toiletries?"

"Yep."

"Your-"

"I think I've got everything, if not I'll just buy it over there- Dad has already gone through the exchanging for the money." I laughed.

"I'll just get the remembrall just to make sure- give me a moment." He said, hurrying out the room.

I chuckled, "Dad it's alright!"

"Merlin, he's not going above and beyond, is he?" Harry asked, walking to stand in the door frame.

"Harry let me past." Moony scowled, shoving under his arm with our house remembrall and giving it a quick shake. He smiled when it came out clear.

"Okay, okay- we're all packed." He grinned, putting it on the bedside table. I clicked the trunk shut, lifting it up to test its weight and quickly putting it back down from the heaviness.

"Might want to levitate that." Moony muttered, standing in Sirius' arms and smiling sadly.

"Oh , I'm really going to miss you." I sighed, walking over and inserting myself shutting my eyes and hugging both of them. Padfoot rested his cheek against my head and muttered how it was only three weeks.

Harry stood awkwardly off to the side- he was never one for hugs, only patting me on the back and murmuring how he would miss me.

"Right, we're already late, we're going to have to jog to the apparation point." Moony huffed, pulling away and floating my trunk out the door and we followed him down the stairs to the back garden. Harry stayed home but gave a quick wave before going back inside.

I walked with there hands in mine, taking one out to wave at Mrs Chang as she tended to her garden and another for Mr Jordan who was chatting over his fence to Mr Spinnet.

Before I knew it we were in the small little alley that I was to leave them at.

"I love you." They both mumbled into my hair as they pulled me into the last hug.

"Right, I've got to go!" I giggled.

"Remember, Cedric is a ladies man from what I've heard." Sirius grinned chuckling.

"Christ, Sirius what are you implying?" Moony said with a brow raised.

He shrugged, "I mean at that age you get a lot of urges and Cedric may-"

"Oh my God!" I cried, "Shush, shush, shush."

"I'm only telling the truth." He bargained, "Just don't come home pregnant."

"Alright, alright Dad! I'm leaving." I said, mortified. Wouldn't he like to know that one time I was pregnant with bloody Draco Malfoys baby. Thank Merlin for the Plan B Vial.

"Remember the three Ds." Remus nodded at me.

"Yes, yes. I love you." I smiled, waving my wand to apparate.

"Bye..." is what I heard before the crack of apparation.

———————————————————

I collapsed to the ground, laying on my back in a starfish positions. I felt the warm sun on my face and shut my eyes. I was never great at apparition so felt extra nauseous and tired. Oh no. I felt it coming up. I flipped over onto my front roll into over till my head was over the decking and vomiting into the water below.

"Charming." A deep voice announced from behind me.

This was going to be a long 3 weeks.

———————————————————
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨
———————————————————

Just a few things- Voldemort was defeated when Lily sacrificed herself but didn't come back again. Peter was put into Azkaban not Sirius and they took in Harry- already having adopted Y/N for quite a while

This won't follow the plot it's just gonna be a smutty train ride and I hope you enjoy.

Vote or I'll eat your cucumber 🥒