-let's go to the beach each-

—————————————————————𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝—————————————————————

𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝
—————————————————————

I never usually felt this safe or happy when I woke up. Soft snores were coming from the man next to me and I felt his warm body pressed against mine. I cradled in closer, running my hand over the soft skin of him and smelling his scent of musky vanilla. Strong arms held me tight and his hands were slid under my shirt. Still half asleep I went up to kiss his jaw, lightly pressing my lips onto it, moving around to his face...

"Em, Y/N?" The person murmured in a deep morning voice.

"Ew, ew, ew!" I cried l, pushing him away as hard as I could, making him roll onto the floor. I aggressively wiped my lips and stood up myself, straightening the skimpy vest I had been wearing.

"Ow!" He groaned from the floor.

"Why did you do that!" I squealed, face morphed in disgust.

"Why did I do that? Me! I was asleep until you started wanting morning sex!" He blamed, pulling himself up and running a hand through his hair.

"I- I- I- was tired! I didn't know what I was doing. Ew, I've probably got your cooties!" I moaned, scowling at him.

"Cooties?" He laughed, "What, are you five?"

"I'm never sleeping near you again." I groaned, "I'm going to make breakfast."

He just chuckled, stretching, before looking for a top to put on.

-

"Do you want some cream?" Cedric asked me.

"No, I don't like it." I replied, putting my hands protectively over my waffles.

"I'm sure you'd like mine." He murmured, in a seductive voice, leaning closer to my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and butterflies exploded in me.

"Ugh! You've put me off my food!" I snapped, standing up to go get dressed- away from the little shit.

Why was the dickhead always laughing, I could hear it from the bedroom, as I tried to find a nice outfit.

Today, we were going to start the work on Sand Goblins, which means we'd be on the beach. I might as well enjoy this trip, even if I had to spend it with a cock, so I thought I could go swimming, after we'd set up the wards we were instructed to.

I loved the colour red, it was my favourite, it has so much fire. So I settled on a scarlet bikini set. It was held together with cute little strings, tied with bows, I loved it.

So, tying it on, I moved to the wardrobe. Cedrics half was mainly graphic tshirts of all different colours and flannels. On the other hand, mine was full of flowing skirts and floral dresses. In England i had never gotten good enough weather to wear them so I was going to make the most of it.