*boys in books*

—————————————————————𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨—————————————————————

𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨
—————————————————————

His lips moved down to my jaw as we kissed feverishly. We had only had sex 24 hours ago, but by the way he was kissing me then, it would have seemed like it was years.

He pulled my head back, exposing the whole of my neck, by my hair; tangling his hands in the lengths. I sighed softly as he did so.

I knew this wasn't a healthy way to make up in any way shape or form but I couldn't stop myself. He picked me up bridle style, continuing to kiss me and leant to pick his wand up from the coffee table.

Suddenly we were in the bedroom. He placed me on the bed, quickly kissing me on the nose and walking to the wardrobe. He pulled open the door and took out-

The bag.

He chuckled darkly and glanced over at me before averting his attention back to what was inside.

"Now, you know you had me really worried back there," he said, shutting the wardrobe door and shuffling through the bag. I had seemed to lost my voice and could only nod as I watched him pull the ropes out and place them slowly down in front of me.

"And i won't be able to forgive you easily but..." he continued, now unbuckling his belt and throwing it to the side. He smirked and stroked a piece of of my hair behind my ear, "I may be able to if you let me fuck you right now."

I swallowed and looked down, heart beating. He held my chin and made me look at him, "Is that a yes?" I nodded and he sat down, pulling me onto his lap, and playing with the top button of my nightgown, "Use your words, I need to hear it love."

"Please Cedric." I whispered, looking into his eyes.

"What do you want Y/N?" He murmured, running his hands from my shoulders to my hands and back up, slightly grabbing my neck teasingly before placing his hands on my waist.

"Cedric I want you to fuck me." I breathed. He smiled before unbuttoning my gown and bundling it it a ball before throwing it into a corner.

"Merlin you are more beautiful every time," He muttered, before taking off his shirt and grabbing the ropes, "now you're going to be good about this aren't you."

I nodded, while looking down at his body.

"Good girl." He whispered before moving me so I was in the center of the bed. He pulled my arms, so they were above my head and quickly knotted them so they were attached to the barred head board. He moved so he was straddling me and unclipped my bra.

Teasingly slow, he kissed from my lips to my neck until he reached my chest. Supporting my back with one hand, he took a breast in the other, massaging it. I shut my eyes and whimpered as he took one in his mouth.