-another meeting-

—————————————————————-𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜—————————————————————

𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
—————————————————————

For a while we disconnected from the world. He hummed softly the song he wrote for me as I played with his hair. I could tell he was tired; his breathing had started to slow along with his heartbeat.

"Cedric." I whispered.

"Yes." He replied, shifting off my chest to get a better look at me with adoring eyes. I lightly placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Get some sleep; I'll do the project for today." I lulled back, smiling softly.

He huffed, rubbing his eyes, "Are you sure? I'm not that tired."

"No more lies." I chuckled, smirking and shaking my head.

"Alright." He groaned, quickly giving me a hug before I got out of the warmth of the bed.

"I should be back soon." I murmured, throwing on some clothes as he watched.

"You look pretty." He chuckled.

"I know." I smiled back before leaving the room.

-

The project wasn't hard. It was just a check in the things Cedric had set up before.

I decided to walk into town but staying well away from you know where.

I was just walking into a crystal shop when a hand grabbed me wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"We always seem to meet Fred when not meaning too." I muttered, a bit embarrassed by the way I had acted before.

He half smiled and exhaled before kissing my forehead, "Well I'm glad we have, it's nice to see you are totally fine. Cedric was in tears when you left. I'm glad he'll be feeling better since it's his birthday in a couple days and all!"

"What! It's his birthday, I had no idea." I huffed, "He didn't tell me."

"I was just out to get some things for it. Me and the boys were wanting to throw him a little surprise party!" He grinned, pointing at the supermarket down the street, "Want to help?"

I smiled and nodded. He put a hand around my waist in a protective, brotherly way and we walked to the shop.

-

"What flavour does he like?" I said, looking at the array of cakes in front of us.

"I don't know." He shrugged, picking up a lemon one and pointing it in my direction.

"Lemon cake is for grandmas." I groaned, bending down to see the bottom shelf.

"How about 'Chocolate sponge cake filled and topped with chocolate ganache buttercream and chocolate decorations'?" he recited.

"Too much chocolate." I huffed, pulling it out his hands and putting it back where it belonged.

"Why don't we just go for vanilla?" He moaned, close to giving up as we'd already been here for 10 minutes.

"Fine then, but we'll have to add some decorations, that's too boring." I replied, quickly skimming the back for peanuts Cedric was allergic too and putting it in the basket.

"As long as we can get out of here that's fine by me." He breathed, while shoving every decoration into the basket.

"That's enough, that's enough!" I cried, as he added at least 20 types of frosting.

"What else should we get." He muttered, giggling before taking the heavy basket I was struggling to carry like it was nothing.

"That man goes through a hell of a lot of Salt and Vinegar Pringles." I said, guiding him to the crisp (chip 🙄) aisle.

"That's literally the worst flavour." Fred sneered, picking one of Cedric's flavour up and three of the Ready Salted.

"Your taste isn't any better." I grimaced, taking four Sour Cream and Onion.

"People who eat them reek." He fake threw up. Walking to the pop (soda 😩) aisle and grabbing coke, lemonade and Fanta.

"Do you have a fake ID?" I whispered, holding a bottle of Whiskey and inspecting it.

"Bit of a stupid question." He smirked, taking a card out between two fingers before stuffing it back into his pocket.

"Good." I snickered, shoving it into the basket and thinking in my head if we needed anything else. Like he read my mind, he grabbed another basket, shoved it into my hand and walked to the freezer aisle.

"What flavour ice cream does he like?" He asked.

"We are not doing this again. Just get a few." I rolled my eyes, putting in Neapolitan, cookies and cream and brownie.

-

After filling another basket, then having to transfer it to a trolley as we got more, we finally made it to the till. Even after being in muggle shops quite a bit the little beeping machine still made me grin.

"B$42.76 please." The cash woman smiled.

"Oh shit." Fred muttered under his breath so only I could hear, "how does the currency work again."

I shook my head and scowled, "Just put some on there."

He put 3 orange notes, 9 silver coins and 6 coppers and looked down at her nervously as she counted it.

"B$18.70 more." She smiled, watching Fred struggle, "Put your hand out."

She took the appropriate amount of money from the pile in his plan. It was good she could tell we were tourists and just didn't know how Bahamian Dollars worked.

"Thank you!" She laughed as we walked away.

"Look there's George!" He grinned, waving his twin and Lee over.

"Hey! I managed to find the balloon shop!" He shouted across the street as he jogged over.

"Great! Y/N meet us the night before and we'll set everything up. Do you need to get him a gift?" Fred asked.

I chuckled before answering, "I've already got an idea."

—————————————————————
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨
—————————————————————

Can you tell I'm scratching for a plot 😩

Anyways lol lol don't really have much to say.

Vote or I'll take your compass 🧭