-nightmare-

————————————————————————𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚————————————————————————

𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚
————————————————————————

Hey? Wake up." I heard from above me. The voice calm but slight worry tinged it. They were shaking me slightly, trying to walk me from my sleep.

Oh Merlin this was embarrassing

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting at the bedside light. Cedric, of course. He quickly leant over turning it off muttering sorry before wiping his fingers under my eyes. I sat up, my heart beat slightly quicker than usual. He did the same, putting an arm around me and pulling me close.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked softly.

"I'm sorry that I woke you up." I shrugged, not really wanting to say anything about the recurring nightmare I had.

"Dont worry, I'm a light sleeper." He murmured, tracing over my features.

"Sometimes I kick." I half-heartedly chuckled, scratching my neck.

"Want to get some air?" He said, glancing to the window.

"Alright." I sighed, biting my lip and rolling to get up.

He did too, pulling the clothes that I had been grabbing out of my hands. I looked at him with a questioning face.

"Well after that potion George gave me pulled me from the effects of alcohol I remember you saying you had never done something before." He smirked, again being replied with a confused face.

"Skinny dipping." He said simply, placing his hands on my waist.

"I have just woken up from a nightmare and your idea is that." I quipped- although that did sound... rather inviting.

"It's sure to distract you," He smiled, "you always are when this magnum dong is out."

"Cedric!" I scolded, slightly snickering.

"I tell no lies." He grinned, grabbing my hand and apparating us a private beach.

The warm air brushed against the skin not covered by my pyjamas and the waves made a soft beat. I heard a rustling of fabric beside me. Cedric had taken his plaid bottoms and flung them to the side, swiftly taking off his boxers.

I breathed in quickly, I was really going to go skinny dipping and after my nightmare. That meant that after I woke up from it every time from now I would probably think of Cedric's (can I say gorgeous) naked body. I could swear his muscles were sculpted by Merlin himself.

"Come on, stop gawking and get your mommy milkers out." He laughed.

"Please get me the drug that you're on." I gagged before slowly taking my shorts and top off to be left in my underwear.