-similar ride-

———————————————————𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚———————————————————

———————————————————
𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚
———————————————————

"Oh, hello- Draco." I breathed. What was happening?! Why was he here?!

He strutted over to me and pulled me in for a snog infront of my parents. His mouth was full of saliva and his lips bruised mine.

When pulling away I resisted the urge to wipe my mouth. I used to enjoy these kisses. He was my first kiss and the one to take my virginity, but now I knew there was better, so all they did was disgust me.

"Really missed you baby girl so Father said I could invite you to the manor." He smirked, holding me in his arms. I was almost the same height as him so had to bend my knees a little to fit properly, "Go pack your things."

"Okay then." I giggled nervously and nodded, glancing over to Moony and Padfoot who looked absolutely mortified.

Sirius followed me up the stairs and I glanced down to see Remus shaking his head and walking off, shooting Draco a glare on the way.

He shut the door behind him and stood infront of me. I avoided eye contact as he whispered, "Right I know that I don't really talk about my family, so you might not know this, but he's your cousin. And I just saw you two share what I would call a very passionate kiss, so what are you doing? Merlin, it's the full moon tonight, nows really not the time for Remus, and Harry ran away as soon as he saw the blond, he's been in his bedroom for hours now."

"Well like I'm adopted so he's not really my cousin..." I muttered, swallowing and scratching my wrist.

"So you don't see me as your dad?" He scowled.

"I never said that!" I gasped, "This is ridiculous, stop twisting my words."

"Right, I'm happy you've found love or whatever this is but just think about it alright. He is literally your cousin, that's a thing called incest." He grumbled, "I just care about you and know that some of the people he's around aren't the nicest."

"I'm not in love with him." I groaned.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you." He sighed.

"I'm sorry for implying that I don't see your family as mine." I swallowed.

I started to pack, I was going on holiday with someone who I don't like anymore.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"I, Merlin I don't even know how to word what I've done." I muttered, taking my fingers to the bridge of my nose.