-floppy-

———————————————————𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙮———————————————————

———————————————————
𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙮
———————————————————

Cedric climbed up two of the ladder steps to place The Shining next to IT in the K section before hopping off and returning to the cart of books that needed putting away.

Cho was still asleep when he woke up and quietly started getting ready for work. He had taken some extra shifts because of the 3 weeks off he'd had and today was on of them. Taking the short walk to the shop he opened up with the owner Gladis and got to work.

He saw a book called The Secret History briefly read the blurb and put it in his stockpile to buy later. By the time he'd emptied the cart another two books had joined the 52: Good Omens and American Psycho.

"Hello, I'm just wondering if you have any books on Pregnancy?" a voice said from behind him with a Scottish accent.

He glanced down from the ladder he was standing on to see a grinning face.

"Jesus, hello, Y/N, accent, em yes hello." He muttered, quickly getting down and giving her a quick peck on the head, "You look pretty."

"I've missed you." She smiled, looking up at him.

"It's only been a day, i feel important," He chuckled, "come come, I'll bring you somewhere more private."

"You're at work, are you sure?" She blinked, picking up one of the unorganised books and holding it up.

"Oh, yeah," he muttered before saying in a raised voice, "Glads! I'm going upstairs for a bit, ive put the first cart away!"

"Okay Floppy, you do what you need!" He heard from behind the counter and mentally face-palmed.

"Floppy?" Y/N smirked, looking at him, chest shaking with a giggle.

"It's the hair." He grumbled, putting an arm around her and using his other hand to absent-mindedly flatten his puffy locks, "And we will never speak of it again."

"Whatever you say..." she laughed, "... Floppy."

"No, no, stop. It sounds like I have performance issues or something, refrain." He whined, leading Y/N to a staircase.

"It's beautiful here." She said, admiring the books lining the walls and architecture.

"It's my grandma's domain, Gladis Diggory, don't know if you saw her." He mumbled, opening a door for her.

"I actually had a chat with her, she was so lovely."

"Oh god, what about. Sorry I know she can be a little much."

"A little much? She's an icon, I wanted to know where her glasses were from- Oliver People's. Very stylish lady." She laughed.

"She's my dearest grand-ma-ma."

"I knew I recognised her, God couldn't have made that connection."

"Was it the dazzling eyes?"

"Your eyes are boring tish, get over yourself."

"Right, grey isn't boring I read it was like rare, dont my shining, shifting, silver orbs encapsulate you?"

She pushed him because he had started to look at her with his sad puppyface.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful in here." She awed as sfs looked at the walls upon walls of leather and cloth-bound books, small chairs were fit into corners and it smelled of pages and wonder.

"Yeah, it really is." He smiled, looking at her and then the walls around him, "The best seat is over here, I've read everything from Plath to Tolkien in this very sofa."

In between the shelves sat a red, antique sofa. Behind it was a window over the street below and a small table that had atleast 3 used coffee cups stacked. It wasn't fancy but sure was comfortable and so used that there was dips where people had sat over the years.

Cedric sat down on the left, sighing and tilting his head back, "You would think with me being such a young gorgeous bachelor that I wouldn't get back pain like a middle age man but Jesus Christ."

"Floppy old man." Y/N said, sitting on the right and then swivelling so her legs hung over the end and her head was in his lap.

"Stop before all my dignity is lost." He groaned, stroking her hair down and looking out the window, "I'm surprised you managed to get here at such short notice."

"Ah, well I have a way with words." She shrugged, "Don't think anyone would have even noticed if I just left."

"So you're not having the time of your life with blondie."

"Hardly, I didn't even know he was meant to be coming, you know the funny thing is, he actually used to be nice to me, something just changed I guess." She huffed then smiled, "So I'm guessing you and Cho are in a similar situation as me and Malfoy, or do I need to get off your lap before she storms in here crying 'Seems I am pregnant with your baby, whoops.' "

"No, no, we've made everything clear, did you know she and Harry had something going on?"

"Oh, I feel faint, must be dreaming, are we talking about My Brother Harry or someone else?"

"Yes, ha, she told me they've been seeing eachother for a while now."

"Swear he hasn't come out his room enough to eat let alone have a relationship with someone. I guess your side is worked out then..."

"But what about yours." He frowned, tracing her features with his nail.

"I've just gotta go for it haven't I, don't say anything unnecessary, just do it."

"You could just not go back, stay here, I'll be with you, then Cho can have my whole room, I'll be able to spend a little time with my Grandma and it'll just be nice, come on, it makes sense."

"I don't know, I've got my period tomorrow and have not brought anything here."

"There's a shop down the road, Tesco, not sure if you've ever been in it, I'll get everything you need I swear and if I don't you can pinch my bum like you do all the time and I won't complain."

I blushed, "No, that's not fair on you to pay for everything, I'll just go back, sneak my stuff and then I will come here. Five minutes is all I need because I'll apparate. It'll all be good, Draco was with his father when I left and he's probably going to be there for a few more hours ,okay. Okay."

"Whatever you say, I'll get everything ready here, and if you're not here in like 15 minutes I will confirmed panic and maybe apparate to bloody Malfoy manor just to find you had lost your pants or something."

"Alright, you do that, and that reminds me I've got some slightly hilarious things to tell you when I get back." She smiled, getting up quickly and grabbing her cardigan.

———————————————————
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨
———————————————————

My excuse: I've had awful ligma for the last 7 months, please do ask what it is if you need to know xxxxx❤️❤️❤️

I don't think anything will make me write more at this point, I am a being that works at spontaneous times.

Vote or I'll go on another little tiny break xxxx