We went into Meanie's office,
He said" Come right on in."
Dean said" Need to ask you a few questions."
" What's wrong?"
" The day you got back, what happened?"
" We've been over this."
" Well, recap it for our wingman." We looked at Cas as he appeared,
" This Castiel?" Cas nodded," You're scrawnier than I pictured."
Cas said" This is a vessel. My true form is the size of your Chrysler Building."
Dean said" All right, all right, quit bragging. So you were dead, and?"
Meanie said" And, pow, I was on Elton Ridge. Don't know how, don't know why. I got nothing to hide, guys."
" You mind if Cas here double-checks?" Cas rolled up his sleeve, Dean covered my eyes, I heard Samuel screaming.

Christian came in with his gun ready,
Sam said" Whoa, whoa, whoa. It's okay, it's okay."
Christian said" What the hell?"
Dean said" Angel cavity search."
Meanie said" I'm fine, Christian. Just give us a minute." Christian quickly went to protest," Just give us a minute." He walked out, closing the door," What the hell was that about?"
Cas said" His soul is intact."
" What? Of course I have a- What's going on, Sam?"
Sam said" Whatever dragged me out left a piece behind. Did you know?"
" No, but I- I knew it was something. You're a hell of a hunter, Sam... but the truth is, sometimes you scare me. So, what's the deal here? How do we get his soul back?"
Dean said" We don't know yet. But we have to."
" I'm here to help, of course. What leads you working?"
Sam said" A bunch of dead ends, and you."
" Well, then, we'll just have to dig."
Cas said" Sam, Dean. I have to get back."
Dean said" You're leaving?"
" I am in the middle of a civil war."
" You better tear the attic up, find something to help Sam."
" Of course, your problems always come first. I'll be in touch." Then he was gone,
Samuel said" Would have asked him to stick around for a beer."
Dean said" What's with the book club outside?"
" Putting together a hunt."
" That's a lot of guys for one hunt."
Sam said" You found him, didn't you?"
" Who?"
" He's got a lead on the alpha vamp."
" Do you?"
He said" Maybe. Yeah."
" How'd you track him down?"
" We're good."
" That's all I get? We're good?"
Sam said" When's the run?"
" Dawn."
" And you didn't call me? Why?"
Dean said" Because of me. You don't trust me very much, do you? Especially when it comes to big game like this."
Samuel said" Not true."
" Okay. Well, then we're in."
" No offense, but-"
" So you don't trust me?"
" No, I just don't know you. Not like I know Sam." Can we just go? I don't like it here and I don't like him! I want my brothers away from him!
" All right. You call the plays, 100%. I'm here to listen."
" Since when?"
" Big Daddy Bloodsucker? I ain't gonna miss that. But this is your deal, okay? I get it. I'll follow your lead. I trust you." Liar. I know that, at least. And I know Meanie is lying about something too. I just know it.

We got outside,
Dean said" I don't trust him. Dude's hiding something."
Sam said" What?"
" I can feel it. If you weren't RoboSam, you'd feel it too."
" Huh."
" What?" My eyes closed on their own, I held tightly to Dean's jacket as I swayed a little.
" Just you saying you don't trust family."
" We hang close, we blend in, see what we pick up." I tried to open my eyes but they closed again. 
" You think Samuel's connected to this soul thing?"
" I still think he's the only lead we got."
" I think River needs some sleep." Then I was lifted up, I laid my head on Dean's shoulder, my arms hung by my sides. I heard the impala door open, then I was put down, my blanket laid over me." You think he's still mad?"
" He's pissed."
" At us?"
" Us... everyone, everything." I fell asleep.
———
I woke up in the impala, in a different place, I tilted my head, then got out.
I said" Dean? Sam?" This place gave me the creeps, and I don't get the creeps ever. And I've been to hell. I heard gun fire, I gulped then ran towards the sound.

I saw Dean, I ran towards him, he swung the machete, I froze his hand, he sighed as he saw me. I walked past him, feeling a pull, I went to open the door but he grabbed me, yanking me back.
He said" Go wait in the car. I'll be right back." I blinked a few times, nodding my head slowly, I ran back towards the car.