Chapter 7: Truth or dare

Two months have passed since the USJ incident. 

This day is an important day to Izuku. That is for two reasons.

The first one is that he was gonna finally choose his hero name. He was already fallen behind due to the fact that he is the only one in his class who hasn't his provisional hero license. Choosing a hero name is already a big step for Izuku to catch up with the others.

Aizawa entered the class.

" Good morning, class. Today, a rare chance will be given to you. Due to Midoriya's lack of a hero name, you can have a chance to change your hero name in case you're not satisfied with the one that you have at the moment." Aizawa announced.

Everyone was satisfied with their current names so only Izuku had to think of a name.

" Midoriya, you find a name until the lunch break." Aizawa said.

Izuku started to think. He had a hard time. He never really thought about it. Then he started to think about any characteristic of his quirk of his hero suit. He came up with something.

Five minutes before the lunch break the class had free time. The class had with Midnight. Then Aizawa entered.

" Midnight. I'm here to hear Midoriya's hero name." Aizawa said.

" Oh! That explains why his mind wasn't in the class today. Sure. You can go ahead." Midnight said.

Izuku went to the board and he wrote his hero name.

" This will be my hero name. Eyepatch!" Izuku announced.

" Hmm. Care to explain why?" Midnight asked.

" When i first came here i had an eyepatch to hide my ghoul eye. In my hero costume i still have the eyepatch because i find it cool." Izuku said.

" Oh. That was a reasonable and a good choice." Midnight said.

Now we go to the second reason.

Class 1-A was planning to do a party tonight. Why was it important to Izuku? You'll see.

When the party started Izuku prefered to relax in his room. Then someone knocked his room door.

Izuku opened the door and he saw Bakugo and Kirishima.

" Hey, Midoriya. We didn't see you at the party and we came to see if you're okay." Kirishima said.

" Oh. I'm fine. I just wanted to stay here. I was-" Izuku didn't finished what he wanted to say. Kirishima and Bakugo grabbed one of his shoulders each and they started to drag him.

" Wait! What are you doing?" Izuku asked,

" You know you can't escape shitty Izuku, don't you." Bakugo said with a smirk.

" We have a rule here. When we have a party. Everyone comes." Kirishima said.

Izuku got dragged to the party. 

After 10 minutes Izuku was in a driking contest with Mineta.

" We have a new challeneger. Midoriya will face the drinking champion Mineta!" Ashido said.

" The drink of today's contest will be...Whiskey!" Kaminari yelled.

" Midoriya, the rules are simple. You must drink the cup in one gulp." Kirishima said.

" Mineta holds the record of 4 cups of Whiskey." Jiro said.

Bakugo brought 3 bottles.

" Let the contest begin!" Bakugo said.