Chapter 14: Finally done

" Long time no see, Chisaki." Izuku said.

" What brings you here, Kuro...or should i say....Izuku." Overhaul said.

" I need a favor." Izuku said.

" A favor? You betray me and you're coming 6 months later and u want a favor? My answer is no." Overhaul said.

" I offer a deal then. It will benefit both of us." Izuku said.

" What benefit can i have here? I'm a prisoner." Overhaul said.

" If you help me i can guarantee your release." Izuku said.

" I'm listening." Overhaul said.

" I want you to create something that can change my quirk. Instead of human food i want you to do something so i can eat normal food. All of that without losing my powers." Izuku said.

" So, in other words you want to erase your only real problem." Overhaul said.

" Yes." Izuku answered.

" Deal. However, i must know...why you ask me to do this?" Overhaul asked.

" It's obvious. Because you're a genius. You are a villain but you the smartest person i know. If you can't do this nobody can." Izuku said.

Overhaul smirked.

" Interesting. You won. I'll play your game. How much time do i have until i finish it?" Overhaul said.

" Until i graduate from UA. It's almost a year." Izuku said.

" I think it's enough time." Overhaul said.

" Good. I'll speak with the boss of Tartarus to leave a room for your work. Just tell me what you need to do your job." Izuku said.

" I'll write you a list." Overhaul said.

" Okay." Izuku said.

Overhaul wrote what he needed.

" I'll send everything with Aizawa and All Might because i will be busy with school work. However, when i'll be available i'll visit." Izuku said.

" It's fine by me."  Overhaul said.

Aizawa and Izuku left and they returned to UA.

" Are you sure about this kid? How do you know he won't betray you?" Aizawa asked.

" I don't. If he betrays me, i'll just stop him." Izuku said smiling.

"I hope you won't regret it if the worst happens." Aizawa said and he left. Izuku returned to his dorm. He found Bakugo.

" Where were you Izuku? I saw you returning with Aizawa."he asked.

" Oh. Nothing. Just some business with the police. Nothing serious." he lied. He wasn't planning to tell anyone. Aizawa was the only one who knew.

After a couple of minutes Uraraka got a notification. It was a message from Izuku.

" Come to the roof. I have to tell you about something." 

She read the message and she went to the roof. She saw Izuku waiting.

" You came."he said.

" So, what did you want to talk about?" Ochaco asked.

" A year ago, we were here. Just like today. Before the disaster happens." Izuku said. Uraraka was confused.

" You called me here, just like i called you today. Remember what did you tell me?" Izuku asked. Uraraka was wondering if he was testing her or if he forgot.

" I told you that...i....i love you." Ochaco said blushing.

"Correct. I never got the chance to answer you due to the disaster caused by the villains." Izuku said.

Uraraka was silent. But she decided to ask him.

" So....what your answer?"she asked.

" I think it's obvious." Izuku said.

" So, you don't." Uraraka said.

" WTF???? Of course i do. I mean, why i shouldn't? You're sweet, kind and... cute." Izuku said.

Uraraka was in tears. Tears of joy. Izuku hugged her.

" Ochaco. I love you. That's a fact. If anyone tells you the opposite, he lies. Don't doubt yourself." Izuku said and he kissed Ochaco.

" Finally!" Bakugo said watching from the door.

The two noticed him.

" You fuckin stalker. How long have you been there?" Izuku asked.

" I just came and i saw you two kissing." Bakugo said.

" Jeez." Izuku responded.

" Don't let this take your brain. We have a sports festival in one week. I want you to fight seriously." Bakugo said and he left.

" Heh, he is really stubborn, isn't he." Izuku said.

" Well...he is. However, he is not joking. After what happened to you he became a second you in terms of powers. I would ask you to not hold back. He worked so hard.

" I won't."

Hey. It's been a while since i uploaded a chapter. I made it shorter because i was really stuck with this chapter and didn't knew how to make it longer. But in the end i made it shorter so i can continue the story. After all, when the sports festival ends we will enter the final arc. See ya in the next chapter.