Chapter 11: UA mission

Kuro was prepared for his mission.

" Remember, Kuro. If you can't steal the files try to memorize as many as you can."Chisaki said.

" Who do you think i am? I'm going." Kuro said and he left. He had black hoodie and a black eyepatch.

He was about 100 meters away from UA and he noticed a duo trying to sneak inside. A tall white haired man with a beard and a little red haired girl.

" No doubt about it. That's gentle criminal. I have seen him before in videos on youtube. They will ruin my plans." Kuro said and he run to reach them.

He appeared in front of them.

" Huh? Who are you young man?" Gentle asked.

" Sorry, but you chose the wrong day to sneak on UA." Kuro said.

" Sneak on UA? What are you talking about?" Gentle asked.

" I know who you are, Gentle Criminal. You plan to sneak and cause chaos to UA and today it's your chance due to the festival. Sorry, but you ruin my business. Now leave before you regret it. Both of you." Kuro said.

" And who are you to threaten me?" Gentle said.

" I'll give you a hint. I always leave a part of my victims behind." Kuro said revealing his ghoul eye to the two criminals.

" No! You're the one from the rumors! The black reaper!" Gentle said with his eyes wide open.

" Good! Now leave!" Kuro said.

" La Brava. Change of plans. Use your quirk. This guy is really bad news." Gentle said.

" None of you two is gonna give up, huh? Okay! I'll use my quirk!" La Brava said and she powered up Gentle with her quirk.

" Sorry boy. Even if you are the reaper, we won't back down."Gentle said and he changed only to get punched to his gut by Kuro.

" Oh. Is that so? I thought you'll attack with your full power. If that's what you got, then sorry." he said and he punched him again to knock him out.

He turned at La Brava.

" Take him and leave. Or else, i won't be as good as i am at the moment." Kuro said.

La Brava took Gentle and she left with his unconsious body.

" Let's get back to business." Kuro said and he took advantage of the festival to sneak in the inside of the school.

He arrived at Nezu's office. He was checking the files but since he had to memorize a few quirks he checked everything from the hero course. He started with the first years. After a couple of minutes he was done.

It was time for the second years. He saw a few names. Then he saw a brown haired girl.

" Ochaco Uraraka. Quirk, Zero gravity. " Kuto read and he had a flashback image of her.

" So i knew her." Kuro said reading.

He continued to read the names of the second years first class. He saw another one who catched his eye.

" Katsuki Bakugo. Ah! The guy who won the sports festival, this year." Kuro said and he got another flashback image.

" I knew him, too? That's suspicious." Kuro thought.

Then he saw another one. But this time he got shocked.

" Huh? That's....no. He has dark green hair.  I have black. But he has the same face and even the left eye is the same." Kuro said. Then he read the file.

"Izuku Midoriya. A former student at UA. Quirk.........Ghoul. He has super strength, super speed and heal regenaration. Status: deceased." Kuro read with shock in his face.

" What the hell is going on here? This guy is like me, he has the same quirk as me but is he dead? Something's fishy." he said.

" You know the answer." the voice in his head spoke. 

Then Kuro got a big headache and he saw flashbacks images in his mind. There were too many. Ηe heard some voices too.

There were voices from the past. The bullies, Hisashi, Aizawa, his former classmates, Bakugo, Uraraka and his mother Inko.

Then he got inside his mind.  Everything was blank. He then heard the voice.

" Welcome, Kuro."

Kuro turned around and he saw the boy from the photo.

" Izuku....Midoriya."

"Yes. It is me."

" So i am you then."

"Yes. When you saw my name your locked memories were unlocked. However, the most important thing is what will happen from now on."

" What do you mean?"

" This is the first and the last time we will talk like this. When we'll be done from here we will be one. You will have control of the body but i will control the feelings. And we won't even know that we will be too. We will not remember our conversation here."

" That's fine by me. I'll think of it as if we are two alter egos who are united."

" Then i have nothing more to say. You know what to do. Let's return to reality."

When the conversation ended, Izuku has returned.

" You made the biggest mistake to send me here, Chisaki. I'll save Eri and i'll leave the Shie Hassaikai." Izuku said and he wrote a message in a piece of paper. He left it to Nezu's office and he left without getting noticed.

After some timeskip Nezu entered to his office and he saw the message.

" Attention! All teachers come to principal's office, immediately."

The teachers arrived.

"What is it, Nezu?" All Might asked.

" I found this in my office." Nezu said and he gave the message to the teachers so they can read it.

" Are you sure that it isn't a prank or a trap?" Aizawa asked.

" I don't know. But my instinct says to trust the one who wrote that. Contact Nighteye. He is investigating the Shie Hassaikai. And we will support him. Some students will go there too. We have three days left." Nezu said.

Izuku returned to Shie Hassaikai.

" Empty-handed i see." Chisaki said.

" We're unlucky. Kurogiri and Shigaraki got ahead of us and when i arrived to the principal's office they took the files and they got away with the teleportation. However, i made my own research and i found out about 5 of them. If you count the sports festival winners make them 8."Izuku said.

" Just 8 quirks are useless when you were supposed to learn about more than a hundred. Whatever. You'll get another chance." Chisaki said.

Izuku entered to his room. Then he smirked and he sniggered.

" You'll get another chance too....maybe behind the railings." he said with an evil smirk.

Three days later many heroes prepared to fight and they arrived out of the Shie Hassaiaki hideout. From Izuku's former class there were Kirishima, Bakugo, Uraraka and Asui.

The Shie Hassaikai realised that and they prepared for battle. Izuku took advantage of that and he went to take Eri away from Chisaki.

" Eri. I'm here to take you out of here."